Auto-OS

zeroZshadow

i'm trying to make a BIG PROGRAM, that has all the scripts i ever made.

when i find a better place to host the programs, i can add all your programs if you like.

doesn't matter what.

video player/audio player/notepad are in for now. (calc has to be inproved before its gonna work )

you need internet to make it wokr, because it download stuff you run for the first time.

its just a beta, so keep a look out for bugs, and suggestions are ALWAYS welkom

Menu.zip

Edited by zeroZshadow
*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

mmm, i think i got all the bugs out now.

the only thing i need now.

is some help :)

who can help me modify the script so , that it loads the program list for the menu, from a file.

so i don't have to edite the code again.

just edit the list.

list should be something like

name:Notepad|Link:http://www.autoit.com/myfiles/andre/files/notepad.zip

IT HAS TOBE A ZIP!!

NO RAR A ZIP!!

thanks for the help :D

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

DOESN'T ANYBODY EVEN GIVE ME A HINT HOW TO MAKE THE DAMN LIST ??? sorry for that :)

i tryed to make a list, but its soo hard todo it.

pleas help me a little.

pm/mail/reply what ever

i really want to make a big pjoject from this thing.

think of it. you can use ANY script ALWAYS.

and if you need a script, look at the list, maby something is in, if so, click it.

it downloads and runs.

its way handyer that needing to read trought 30 pages of forum, before getting the latest download.

EDIT:

i made some fixes and the download bar works now.

i hope you all like it.

p.s. i have 2 gb bandwith a month, but only 3 mb space, so if anybody knows a nice place to put my stuff for free. pleas say so

Edited by zeroZshadow

I can give you FTP access to xenogis.ath.cx/zeroZshadow if you like but i recommend you have multiple sources for downloads because i will give you unlimited space and bandwidth but my server is down alot

edit: i don't think all the bugs are worked out....

Edited by Jon

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

lol, thanks for the bug.

i'm making my program download the programs as a ZIP file.

and using a dos based program to unzip it.

whe'll test the new one the next time ur on msn.

how much mb can i use??? most of the programs ar zippen smaller thaen 1 mb, but i hope that i can put ALLOT of programs online.

so everybody can shows his programs

I made the list function now :):D *happy*

next is a search funtion and an error chek, so it'll skip a progam if it isn't correct.

i REALLY hope people will host there scripts.

just pm or mail then to me and i'll host them

i'll update the download right now.

EDIT: uploaded. its in the first post.

Edited by zeroZshadow

I'll give you enough space don't worry. This thing looks like it will be cool when its finished.

edit: if you don't mind i'll fix some bugs and send you the .au3

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I JUST FOUND A HORRIBLE BUG!!!, but i just can't fix it.

i found that this was with almost avery version, that it wouldn't even start, PLEAS next time, tell this to me.

I'll post the bug into the support channel PLEAS HELP ME FIX THIS

I'm SOOO HAPPY

JdeB helped me to FIX this big bug, and i uploaded the correct version.

pleas say so if you find any errors, doesn't matter how small.

even a to smaal labes is enough to mail or pm me.

AND PLEAS GUYS, SEND SOME SCRIPTS TO HOST!!

Fixed the whole Search function. now i only need a way to Collapse a treeview. so strange, you CAN expand it, but not collaps

PLEAS send some scripts guys.

dude... edit your posts i don't like reading so many seperate ones

Edit: Okay, you have a ton of bugs... get stuff working before you add more to it.

• Bug list
  • Unzip.exe doesn't work at all, i had to find it on the net and download it.
  • I don't think that "notepad" counts as a program because it isn't finished it's just an edit box and a save button.
  • The forum checker doesn't work when run from your program.
  • Calculator doesn't really count as a program because that is not even close to being done either.

Other things

• Your bar looks REALLY ugly... if you want i can help with that though.
  • The bar needs to be movable because my taskbar is on auto-hide and i have it docked to the left-hand side of my screen so this makes your bar really inconvenient.
  • Ugly.......
I'm working on it try to get on msn. Edited by Xenogis