Can I make UDP proxy in autoit?

E1M1

is itpossible to make UDP proxy with autoit that works with following variables:

$localPort = 6112
$remotePort = $localPort
$remoteAddress = "213.248.106.202"
$localAddress = "127.0.0.1"
Edited by E1M1

edited

Ehh, how much code is it? May as well post it if it's not too long since it may provide some people (namely myself o.O) with some insight into what you're trying to do...

It sounds like you're trying to make a middle-man relay or something? So the client sends data to this UDP proxy which forwards it to another 'server' and the server sends its response back to the 'proxy' which relays it to the client?

Ehh, how much code is it? May as well post it if it's not too long since it may provide some people (namely myself o.O) with some insight into what you're trying to do...

It sounds like you're trying to make a middle-man relay or something? So the client sends data to this UDP proxy which forwards it to another 'server' and the server sends its response back to the 'proxy' which relays it to the client?

look at Sever Proxy Client v2 (in attatchment)

edited

look at Sever Proxy Client v2 (in attatchment)

Mmmkay, well short of anything I overlooked (I must say the code you posted wasn't organised or commented in a way intuitive for me to follow), I'd say to answer your original question- Yes, it's quite possible to do the C# in AutoIt.

It would be more effort than I'd care to donate to go through line by line and convert the program to AutoIt but there's a vivid community here that I'm sure would provide some passive support for you.

The question then for you is where are you stuck at?

Mmmkay, well short of anything I overlooked (I must say the code you posted wasn't organised or commented in a way intuitive for me to follow), I'd say to answer your original question- Yes, it's quite possible to do the C# in AutoIt.

It would be more effort than I'd care to donate to go through line by line and convert the program to AutoIt but there's a vivid community here that I'm sure would provide some passive support for you.

The question then for you is where are you stuck at?

i have no idea where from start

edited