HTML Code generator..

layer

oh geez, i didnt realize something... people in resolution 800x600 MUST CHANGE TO 1024x768... i tested it on my cusins computer.. they were running 800x600 and they COULD NOT SEE THE WINDOW with the controls, please, please please try this program at 1024x768 and then you will see how cool this program iS!!! :):D :D please, please try it!!

FootbaG

crap, let me go fix it right now.. spelt $align wrong :)

thanks

EDIT grrr... i cant fix it right now, im at my cousins house and im too lazy to put all the files in the right place from the zip... ill do it when i get home..

thanks again :D

Edited by layer
FootbaG

I fixed a serious spelling error that didn't allow you to be able to leave the paragraph inputbox blank :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please could you indicate what DoPageAction do and Can you post an example wit Dopageaction

Thanks in advance

DoPageAction does actions like back, forward, refresh, stop, search, and home

• Codes
  • 0 = Back
  • 1 = Forward
  • 2 = Home
  • 3 = Search
  • 4 = Refresh
  • 5 = Stop

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

• 1 month later...

• Added color for text only...
  • Added different directions of marquees or "sliding text"...
  • More coming...
Also, when the BETA AutoIt becomes the stable one, I will add COM to make a browser rather then cwebpage.dll... :D:)

File attached! :evil:

Comments/Bugs/Suggestions please! Thanks :D

FootbaG

Good idea, I realized I wasn't doing that, but what do you think I should start at ? v 1.0.0 ? Thanks for the feedback ! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, since this is your third revision I would have to say 0.3.0.

I was able to create a simple web page pretty quickly but I did notice some problems with input error checking. When your script asks for a value, when I actually typed in a string, but it just continued with the output of the info. But overall it looks great. :D

If this project grows, you will be able to do a lot with this tool. If I get a minute I will add a few things to your script.. :)

Cheers.. :evil:

Well, since this is your third revision I would have to say 0.3.0.

Good idea :D

I was able to create a simple web page pretty quickly but I did notice some problems with input error checking. When your script asks for a value, when I actually typed in a string, but it just continued with the output of the info. But overall it looks great.  :mad:

I'll look into that!! :evil:

If this project grows, you will be able to do a lot with this tool. If I get a minute I will add a few things to your script..  :)

Thanks again :D
FootbaG