Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Furious

MsgBox: System modal

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

In the help file it says:

System modal (dialog has an icon)

There is a small icon in the title bar to the left of the title.

Is it possible to change this or not diplay it at all?

Figured it would change when compiled with an icon but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Edited by Mr.Furious

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

A msgbox pauses all script execution but you can do it with multiple scripts. Run this code and see what happens :D

$small = DllCall ( "user32.dll", "hwnd", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle ( "" ), "int", 127, "int", 0 );Retreive the small icon
$small = $small[0]
$big = DllCall ( "user32.dll", "hwnd", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle ( "" ), "int", 127, "int", 1 );Retreive the small icon
$big = $big[0]

DllCall ( "user32.dll", "hwnd", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle ( "" ), "int", 128, "int", 0, "int", 1 );Remove the small icon
DllCall ( "user32.dll", "hwnd", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle ( "" ), "int", 128, "int", 1, "int", 1 );Remove the big icon

Sleep ( 1000 );Sleep so user can see the effect

DllCall ( "user32.dll", "hwnd", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle ( "" ), "int", 128, "int", 0, "int", $small );Show the small icon
DllCall ( "user32.dll", "hwnd", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle ( "" ), "int", 128, "int", 1, "int", $big );Show the big icon

edit: made it so the code got the original icon incase the default icon isn't the value i had in there...

edit: this has some troubles so well uh... ummm..... :)

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

How do I use this?