How Can I Make AutoIt Click A Certain x,y Position

Mesca

That is the function I use, ok.... but what do I do with it. I am a new user, so telling me what function to use is kind of useless.

Do I put that in a script alone and it starts to work?

The best thing any new user can do is, check the help file. Now when someone has told you what function to use, instead of saying its useless, you can go to the help file and read abt the function, At the end of the article you will see an example code, explaining how the function is used. Hope next time onwards you would work towards the solution rather than waiting for someone to hand it to you on a platter, as Mison has

Edited by Manjish
[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

Hope next time onwards you would work towards the solution rather than waiting for someone to hand it to you on a platter..

Give a man a fish, and he eats dinner. Teach a man how to fish, and he learns how to sit in a boat and drink beer all day.. Edited by snowmaker

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Give a man a fish, and he eats dinner. Teach a man how to fish, and he learns how to sit in a boat and drink beer all day..

What are you suggesting? Heh :)

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com