INetGet() wildcard

I tried searching through the forums for quite some time to find an answer before I bothered anyone with a post. I was curious if there was a way to put in a wildcard right into the INetGet() command for where it looks for files, or if I'm going to have to make a loop to do it? Basically a website imager is what I'm looking on, but I don't want to have to tell it all the files to look through. Thanks for any help on this. {^.^}

I don't think you really can support wildcards. I mean think about it like this. How can you find out what files exist in this directory:

http://rksa.no-ip.com:8008/public/

You can't, not unless you're just going to try every filename under the sun, but that's going to take a while. Now, I can tell you, that file1.txt and file2.txt are there, but what else is there?

Ya I have HTTrack but the issue with HTTrack is that it looks for "index.html" and then goes from links from there. Meaning if a directory was never linked to from some .html page then it wont grab anything in there, and even when grabbing, it only gets stuff that was linked to.