Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matthewsmith1990

Need Help With Script

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have a script to do an auto install of VNC Server

However it has two options when installing the Viewer and the Server

I have the issue where when i do a record of the install its right but later it starts installing the viewer and bad stuff lol

Just wondering is there a way to tell it

If "box1" is ticked then Untick

then continue

If box 1 is unticked then continue?

Kind regards

Matthew Smith

You will have to use an if statement.

To determine if the checkbox is checked, I think BitAnd(GUICtrlRead($hControl), $GUI_CHECKED) will work. To set the state of the control, use GUICtrlSetState().

[font="Verdana"] [size="2"]"[/size][/font]Failure is not an option -- it comes packaged with Windows"[font="Verdana"][size="2"] Gecko Web Browser[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Yahtzee![/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], Toolbar Launcher (like RocketDock)[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Internet Blocker, Simple Calculator, Local Weather, Easy GDI+ GUI [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Triangle Solver, TCP File Transfer, [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Valuater's Autoit Wrappers[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="3"][size="2"][size="2"]OOP In AutoIt[/size][/size][/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"][size="1"]Using Windows XP SP3, 1GB RAM, AMD Athlon Processor @ 2.1 GHzCheck me out at gadgets.freehostrocket.com[/size][/size][/font]