[Solved] Strange Problems with _FileWriteLog()

Hi All. First off I'd like to thank the AutoIt team for creating such a wonderful tool. I've been using AutoIt for about one and a half years now and I've had great success with learning it. Recently though, I've run into a strange error while executing a script. Whenever it gets to this line of code while in execution it halts and displays an error stating "Error: Error in expression". Here's the code that it's getting hung on:

_FileWriteLog($ScriptDir&"\c.Logs\Usage Log.LOG", "Compiled Successfully. Ticket ID: "&$tvTicket&", Time Taken: "&$FinalTime[1]&", ZIP Size: "$zSize& ", Client IP: " & $_REMOTE_ADDR)

Some Notes:

• My computer's running Windows XP Home SP3 32 bit
  • I've tried running AuCGI under my account and the System (Via Apache Service)
  • This Script is being processed by AuCGI
  • I'm running AuCGI with XAMPP
  • AuCGI is using AutoIt Public version 3.3.0.0

What could be causing this error?

Edited by HypercamJ
Prove, and I will believe...

Hi All. First off I'd like to thank the AutoIt team for creating such a wonderful tool. I've been using AutoIt for about one and a half years now and I've had great success with learning it. Recently though, I've run into a strange error while executing a script. Whenever it gets to this line of code while in execution it halts and displays an error stating "Error: Error in expression". Here's the code that it's getting hung on:

_FileWriteLog($ScriptDir&"\c.Logs\Usage Log.LOG", "Compiled Successfully. Ticket ID: "&$tvTicket&", Time Taken: "&$FinalTime[1]&", ZIP Size: "$zSize& ", Client IP: " & $_REMOTE_ADDR)

Some Notes:

• My computer's running Windows XP Home SP3 32 bit
  • I've tried running AuCGI under my account and the System (Via Apache Service)
  • This Script is being processed by AuCGI
  • I'm running AuCGI with XAMPP
  • AuCGI is using AutoIt Public version 3.3.0.0

What could be causing this error?

Missing '&' before $zSize and possibly $ScriptDir should be @ScriptDir

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook