ListView Control and check box manipulation within the list

ciaka

I looked through this forum and saw some similar questions but do not think they explain what I am trying to do.

I have an application, in which I am trying to manipulate a listview.

The listview is an extended list view, since each item in there has a check box that a user can click on to check or uncheck the box.

Once the item is checked, the application uses that selection in the course of running the program (it is a test application and check boxes tell it which kinds of tests to run).

So what I wanted to do is use autoit to control the listview control, and be able to uncheck specific check boxes from that control (to ensure they are not included in the run).

I noticed that I can select any of the items in the listview (by using the appropriate calls to click on it), but I cannot figure out what I need to do to be able to either check the checkbox next to any of the items, or uncheck any of these check boxes.

I am trying to not have to manipulate screen coordinates to click to get the boxes acted on.

Any help with what I will need to do will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by ciaka

_GUICtrlListView_SetItemChecked

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning.

Use the autoit info tool then post the output.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]