How to get the Co-Ords of any movement on the screen

First of all i have not started writing code on it yet so it's just a concept.and i need help to understand whether it can be done by autoit.

Reason behind it : My Girlfriend

What exactly happened : well apart from scripting i like playing games too.. so i was trying my hands on Counterstrike.and of course there are some gurus in this game who was killing me even before i could move. :evil: [man it feels so bad when girls giggles when u'r loosing..]

so i was thinking how bout a script which will be able to move my mouse cursor to anything that moves in the screen.and then left click. Boom ;)

it will be super cool.so i just need to know if any one ever tried any stunt like that before?? or any idea which way i should proceed to achieve this goal?

I'm really sorry if my idea's too crazy or not ethical.I just wanna show my GF that I just don't sit with my Laptop 24/7, I also know 1 or 2 thing about it.

Thnx a mil for any backup that i can get..

Hi,

I do not claim to be an authority on this, but I think most CS Bots are looking for a color with 'PixelSearch' (e.g. the color of the enemies head) and this function returns x and y coordinates to click on this point

The problem of your request is, that you have to stand still and not even move the camera, because then the picture changes and it would shot,although there's no enemy :evil:

If you want to check whether some pixels have changed in an area, use PixelCheckSum but it does not return coordinates. The only way of working with it, I know (!!) is to split the picture in hundreds of little areas and check in all of these areas whether something has changed. But I think that would not be a fast script and not very accurate.

All things considered I can't really help you but good luck with your problem ;)

Hi,

I do not claim to be an authority on this, but I think most CS Bots are looking for a color with 'PixelSearch' (e.g. the color of the enemies head) and this function returns x and y coordinates to click on this point

The problem of your request is, that you have to stand still and not even move the camera, because then the picture changes and it would shot,although there's no enemy :idea:

If you want to check whether some pixels have changed in an area, use PixelCheckSum but it does not return coordinates. The only way of working with it, I know (!!) is to split the picture in hundreds of little areas and check in all of these areas whether something has changed. But I think that would not be a fast script and not very accurate.

All things considered I can't really help you but good luck with your problem :evil:

Thnx for the reply,even i was running a search on this topic and i also figured out that anyways my laptop don't have that much processing power and stuff that at the same time it will run the dam game and do a pixel search every second. :evil: .. probably i'll need to find another way impress my GF .. this is too much of a hassle to impress a chick ..if not for the game ...

But still thnx a lot for the reply ;)...