Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ichigo325

AeroTrans-X3

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i create this project just for improving my AutoIt skill and fun. This is specially build for WinXP but works on WinVista and Win7.

AeroTrans-X3 0.1

If you've problems using this application, you can reset the settings by running

"AeroTrans-X3.exe -reset" or "AeroTrans-X3.exe -refresh".

Sometimes the start menu auto-reset the current transparency, which mean that it

doesn't transparent anymore. All you've to do is run "AeroTrans-X3.exe -silent".

Command Line Parameters

This application includes several command-line parameters:

-t[0-255] = set your taskbar transparency (0 for full transparent and 255 for solid)

-s[0-255] = set your start menu transparency (0 for full transparent and 255 for solid)

example = "AeroTrans-X3.exe -t180 -s200"

-reset = reset current settings

-refresh = close explorer.exe and run again.

example = "AeroTrans-X3.exe -reset -refresh"

-silent = used to run automatically with windows (start-up)

example = "AeroTrans-X3.exe -silent"

Notes!

*You can combine these parameters any way you wants

*You can used -t and -s for start-up parameters (-silent is recommended)

*In the main dialog, you can press CTRL+ALT+X to fresh it (same function with -refresh)

*You've to compile to used the command line parameters

*Start menu is disabled in Windows Vista and Windows 7

Download

AeroTrans-X3.zip (Source + Exe)

[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][b][/b][/font][/size]

Cool. The only thing that I see is that when you mouse over "All Programs" in the start menu, that menu is still opaque. Taskbar works great.

[font="Verdana"] [size="2"]"[/size][/font]Failure is not an option -- it comes packaged with Windows"[font="Verdana"][size="2"] Gecko Web Browser[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Yahtzee![/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], Toolbar Launcher (like RocketDock)[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Internet Blocker, Simple Calculator, Local Weather, Easy GDI+ GUI [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Triangle Solver, TCP File Transfer, [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Valuater's Autoit Wrappers[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="3"][size="2"][size="2"]OOP In AutoIt[/size][/size][/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"][size="1"]Using Windows XP SP3, 1GB RAM, AMD Athlon Processor @ 2.1 GHzCheck me out at gadgets.freehostrocket.com[/size][/size][/font]

Good Work, Can u do one thing also ? when u move mouse on taskbar it will get solid(255) , when u hover off taskbar , taskbar will return to its transparency state. thx again.