Need Help With Internet Explorer

Chuuy

Basically, I'm going to create a program that refreshes a web page ever minute or so, reads different parts of the web page, and then the bot does other stuff based on that.

So, how can I read the web page? I know you can use IEBodyReadText, but if I know a specific spot a value will always pop up at, how do I read that?

Also, is there a way the webpage can be refreshed and read while Internet Explorer stays minimized? Thanks.

It can be read while minimized or hidden. You just need to learn how to use the Document Object Model (DOM) to access the value of the particular element you want. Look at the help file example under _IEFormElementGetValue() for instance. The exact method depends on the kind of element you are reading (input box, combo, radio buttons, link text, etc.).

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law