Super Mario game gdi+

eukalyptus

Uhh im sorry to say but the gdi isn't creating its loading the GFX.DAT meanin it's just pulling files out the real people who made the .DAT's are in the credits and bass dll is loading from script loading SFX.DAT so all he did was make it load the files and then organize them and do variables so these arnt fresh images made with gdi+ there loaded into it!

:evil:

;)

still nice work on organizing it ***** great job even though you just put it all together!

Just show us how you will do it with GDI+ without using ext. gfx! I bet you will fail!

Further have you really understand the code?

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

You obviously know something that the rest of the audience don't, or you are just plain dumb or poop!

..............................................:evil:

I know too much for my age lol ;) I've use autoit since' v3 just started.

Edited by CalvinAndHobbesRules

Hi.

Just show us how you will do it with GDI+ without using ext. gfx! I bet you will fail!

Further have you really understand the code?

UEZ

Yes! but it's more of a topic under dll's and crap

/ \

/ \

/__ __\

| |

| |

| |

|_|

NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______ _ _ _

| BRICK GAME |

| |

| o o |

<----->

just saying title makes it sound like what its not, people who want to learn GDI+ may get mad so its not much of GDI+ its more DLL and DAT loading type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only GDI+ is to load the stuff in pretty much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:idea: OWNED! :evil:;)

ps. your an ugly :o so go do this... :D

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!! :evil: ps ;) forgot out on with!! :)

Hi.

@CalvinAndHobbesRules

Did it ever occur to you that using GDI+ is a Dll call and crap?

You are entitled to have an opinion, but you honestly need to grow up mentally.

Take this comment from someone who's mentally immature.

If you want to see something written in GDI+ that doesn't use any external images, then maybe look at UEZ excellent example of Asteroids.

But to be truthful I'd prefer to see you try and get the same speed, flow and crispness using gdi+ and autoit even using external images, as it's not an easy task as your making out.

Appropriate saying comes to mind:

"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth into gear."

Edited by smashly

@CalvinAndHobbesRules

Did it ever occur to you that using GDI+ is a Dll call and crap?

You are entitled to have an opinion, but you honestly need to grow up mentally.

Take this comment from someone who's mentally immature.

If you want to see something written in GDI+ that doesn't use any external images, then maybe look at UEZ excellent example of Asteroids.

But to be truthful I'd prefer to see you try and get the same speed, flow and crispness using gdi+ and autoit even using external images, as it's not an easy task as your making out.

Appropriate saying comes to mind:

"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth into gear."

what i mean is the title dosnt make sense i mean what if someone thinks this is all gdi+

they will get crapped up so the owner of this tpic should at least edit because he does not mention dll's and .dat. :):idea::evil: omg gtfa :evil: <- him!!!

...............................................;)

Hi.

@notepad

There are more GDI+ functions then included by default with autoit. He could have included this as a udf and called the function the usual way but writing the dll call directly is a lot simpler

You should also understand that most of autoit functions are dllcalls, they all use some DLL (ecpt those that are purely math). Just about every script could be written with a bunch of dllcalls and dllstructs. The point is that using external files is not cheating. It would be impossible to do it without using external files.

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e

what i mean is the title dosnt make sense i mean what if someone thinks this is all gdi+

they will get crapped up so the owner of this tpic should at least edit because he does not mention dll's and .dat. :):idea::evil: omg gtfa :evil: <- him!!!

...............................................;)

Someone shoot this guy please.

• 7 months later...

OK I dont post on old topics on any forum but I just wanted to say OMFG GREAT JOB! I was just starting to research 2d gamming in autoit before I tried out Ogre (so I could understand the basics behind it) and was looking for a little reference material but jeez my neez you took all the guess work out of it.

This is EXACTLY what I wanted to do, just far more robust.

Sorry for spamming this up to a recent post but I think it deserves it.

holy bologna! I've written a few little GDI examples and had fun with it... But this TOTALLY blows my mind. I had no idea you could get something like this through Autoit!

10 stars for sure.

HAHA this is great! now I have something to do at work.

only played a second, but things I noticed is changes to mario's state (growing/shrinking/flower power, ect.) happened instantly, where in the original it was almost a "step" animation (2 steps forward, 1 step back) if I remember correctly.

(Been a long time since I played)

Also, the power up boxes didn't produce coins after giving the mushroom/star/flower

Of course, there is programmer's perogative ;)

Maybe they were intentional, who's to say, but the game played smooth and at good speed.

It's almost kicking me back into game design mode. (I may finish one yet)

My Android cat and mouse game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KaosVisions.WhiskersNSqueek

We're gonna need another Timmy!

Yeah I feel like this didnt get the proper hoopla. I'm REALLY impressed by it, the small little glitches people spoke to are quite easy to fix and its rather easy to add new monsters and etc... Its a fantastic example of how to create a fully functional video game. Personally I would prefer to find a bit more simplistic example since I have been looking at his code for 2 days now and I'm still not done deciphering it.

Great job though!

This is amazing. I can't belive I missed the wonderful app. Ten stars from me. This is a wonderful example of the power of autoit

Edited by FuryCell
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

• 2 weeks later...

This is definantly something to follow in terms of programming something of this caliber in AutoIt. I absolutely love it. I'm surprised ppl haven't been sharing custom levels. I really haven't looked at the code, but I am assuming that you could add custom enemies and backgrounds and such?

dude u rock ...

Is There A Life BEFORE Death?im stupidSaved warn logs: cheateraSmOke_N Note Added 17 January 2009 - 02:54 PM Added to warn level Posting a way to hack the registry and force sending someones desktop via TCP. Jos Note Added 25 November 2008 - 02:52 PM Added to warn level for being an impolite rookie.once a year i go bad ... what will happen in 2010??[u]Its GOOD to be BAD ... (Warlock's Succubus - World of Warcraft)[/u]

• 4 months later...