send Scite text to clipboard

I'm working on a small application and can't get Scite to send the current script to clipboard, I know how to send it back - but is this the right way to use clipboard or is there another way to import/export scripts between application and Scite, and how do I get the selected part of the script if posible...

I know this is a bit of the line but if any of you autoit'ers can help...

Kåre :)

Edited by kjactive

• Developers

I'm working on a small application and can't get Scite to send the current script to clipboard, I know how to send it back - but is this the right way to use clipboard or is there another way to import/export scripts between application and Scite, and how do I get the selected part of the script if posible...

I know this is a bit of the line but if any of you autoit'ers can help...

Kåre :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$(CurrentSelection) will contain the selected text and you can maybe add a LUA script or start a program to puts $(CurrentSelection) onto the clipboard....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Scite uses "$(FilePath)" for the address to the current file. You could create an Autoit compiled exe, and pass "$(FilePath)" as a switch to it. Maybe add it to Tools, in the menu. Then Autoit could read this file, and ClipPut it into the clipboard. Then, in your application, you could use ClipGet to receive the Clipboard data.