noob needs help

rharwood

hey guys just found this product and i am very impressed with what you can do with it based on the examples I have been studying. I have generated this small gui but i can not get it to run the programs that i am calling either with run or shellexecute as you can prob tell programming is not my strong point these executables are conversion programs that I wrote for my work as a utility I just need some way of running from windows as many people dont even know how to start a command prompt in order to run the conversion utilitys. Btw the systax is programfile.exe inputfile.txtfireutils.au3

• Developers

Don't put the square-brackets in the source code. They are just there to indicate optional parameters.

Load the full SciTE4AutoIt3 package which will run au3check for you to help finding the errors.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Don't put the square-brackets in the source code. They are just there to indicate optional parameters.

Load the full SciTE4AutoIt3 package which will run au3check for you to help finding the errors.

Jos

thx for the tip i'll try that right now