Very simple script, where to begin?

Hey everyone, I have a very simple project I need a little help with. I am computer-savvy so I suppose I wont need anyone to spell anything out for me, but possible pointing me to the right information for me to read would be great! Possibly links to information on all of the commands/lines of codes I would be typing. But this is what I am trying to accomplish:

First off, the script is going to run in the background, and await for a pixel on the screen to change to a certain color (this is initiated by a popup window in the lower left hand corner of the screen) After the popup window, I will need a mouse click on this popup window, which will then bring up the program I am using ( a live chat program, LiveZilla) From here, the rest could actually be handled by more simple mouse clicks, but for accuracy (in case the window isnt in the same location or maximized etc etc) I would need the next part of the program to 'emulate' a button click on the program. If I remember scripting years ago this is possible with autoit3, its hard for me to explain the emulated mouse click any further but basicly im not wanting a mouse click in case I have the window in a different position, I am wanting the script to initiate a button click without ever using the mouse or emulating the mouse in any way. I will actually be needing it to do this two times.

Here it may get tricky, im not sure. I need the script to keep track of the number of times it initiates the 'button' I would normally click myself, and after the script does it once, it would know to press a different set of buttons. And then also a third time, but probably no more than three. If it helps, the buttons it would be pressing for me would be a chat request tab from a client, and the clicking "Accept Request" to start the chat. If it also helps, LiveZilla is completely free to download from http://www.livezilla.com/

If anyone can point me in the right direction here I would be greatful. This would be a very simple script so please let me know if anyone can point me to everything I need to read. Thank you everyone for the help!

Kevin

This may help too. - use the Window Info tool to get the class and instance info...

Send("#r")
WinWait("Run")
$hWND = WinGetHandle("Run")
ControlSend($hWND, "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", "command")
Sleep(500)
WinSetState($hWND, "", @SW_MINIMIZE)
ControlSend($hWND, "", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", "{del 7}cmd")
WinSetState($hWND, "", @SW_RESTORE)
Sleep(500)
ControlClick($hWND, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:3]") ;Click Cancel

Matt

It seems that I would have to do alot more learning than I would like. Not that I am so lazy to do it, just that I never took to coding much myself, so its a bit harder for me to just jump right in and start learning in my free time (which is not much). If any one feels like tackling this project themselves, I would be greatfull, all I could offer in return would be something along the lines of web hosting, voice server hosting, or even game server hosting (nothing too crazy of course..)

If any one has any ideas for a trade off please let me know, I will monitor this thread on a regular basis. I wouldnt even think that the whole thing would need to be done from scratch but im sure its not a difficult project for someone even averagely knowledged in autoit anyways. Thank you for the help everyone.

Kevin