Sign in to follow this  
cembry90

Multiple File Downloader

cembry90

If I'm not allowed to post this in this forum, please allow me to post it in the 'Example Scripts' forum, as I do not yet have access to this forum and do not know the post requirement to be able to do so.

This is a file downloader supporting up to 20 files at one time. By default it saves it to @desktopdir & "\month\day\file.ext"

(for example "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\May\29\Song.mp3")

Yeah it's pretty simple, but I needed this because I download some files off of websites in bulk and since Firefox automatically opens MP3s for me using QuickTime, it's a pain to download them one by one. I figured at least ONE person could benefit from this... :D

I have linked both the compressed, resource-edited file (in both .rar and .zip format) and the .au3 file for those of you who want it. Without further ado, here is what you came for.

~Chris

Edit: Added screen shot

Edit: Tidied up some code, made things simpler, and added some #region sections. Also added a grow() function with 2 different types... Spiffy!

Edit: Fixed links. Woot for new website host.

COMPILED

.zip

.rar

CODE

.au3

SCREEN-SHOT

Posted Image

Edited by cembry90

AutoIt Stuff:

UDFs: {Grow}