change window border color?

t0ddie

can you change the color of the border of windows?

for example on a focused window i want the border at the top to look unfocused (light blue)

and an unfocused window i want the border at the top to look focused (dark blue)

just wondering if it can be done with autoit

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

What top border, you mean the title bar? Do you want to do this only in windows you create yourself with AutoIt, or on all windows?

And why would you want to use AutoIt instead of simply setting it in Windows own appearance dialog? Or are you saying you want that automated?

It's kind of hard to give a good answer when you don't understand the question.

:mellow:

What top border, you mean the title bar? Do you want to do this only in windows you create yourself with AutoIt, or on all windows?

And why would you want to use AutoIt instead of simply setting it in Windows own appearance dialog? Or are you saying you want that automated?

It's kind of hard to give a good answer when you don't understand the question.

:mellow:

yes the title bar, and also the thin border of the window itself changes color when it comes into and out of focus.

I would like to be able to do it on one specific window if possible that is not created with autoit but if not possible then all windows.

yes I would like to automate this so that you can toggle it on and off.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.