Embed pictures on final exe?

Hi,

I am overload with questions, but I don't want to overload this forum. So

1. Can anyone recommend me some big archive with examples? I mean more than what come with the program. And beside the forum, where not always are full examples, but parts... And beside the help. I'm hungry for full examples, to became a :(

And a specific question, till I will learn from where to learn :(

2. I made an application with AutoIt (and, wow, how proud I am). But can I compile the exe to embed the pictures I use in application? Or I will have to distribute the EXE file together with JPG files and whatever files I have?

Thanks in advance,

rkn

Hi,

I am overload with questions, but I don't want to overload this forum. So

1. Can anyone recommend me some big archive with examples? I mean more than what come with the program. And beside the forum, where not always are full examples, but parts... And beside the help. I'm hungry for full examples, to became a  :(

Not sure about exactly same place... Only http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/ where you can look into users folders - there is some full scripts. Look through "Scripts And Scraps" forum, all full projects usually become there. But you right, not all projects publicity available, I think this because people made scripts for solving some specific tasks, not interesting for most.

2. I made an application with AutoIt (and, wow, how proud I am). But can I compile the exe to embed the pictures I use in application? Or I will have to distribute the EXE file together with JPG files and whatever files I have?

rkn

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here answer to your second question.

Lazycat,

Thanks for the solution with File Include! Works great!

As for a public archive... maybe I still have to search. Aren't there fans of AutoIt who made their own websites with full examples? I will dig also "Scripts And Scraps"... And if I really can't find an answer, I will ask on this forum.

Thanks guys, for all the answers of my questions.

rkn