IE & google stock screener help

Hi all,

So I've made a stock screening program for my own use. However in its current state it's not very effcient and I need to speed it up.

So what I need is a way to detect the "No Companies Found" message on screen. I'm very new to working with IE and I have been trying some examples in the help file, fumbled around with the source code, and used the IE builder tool with no luck.

Below is a link that will produce the message. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

http://www.google.com/finance/stockscreener#c0=MarketCap&max0=1361&c1=PE&c2=DividendYield&c3=Price52WeekPercChange&region=us&sector=AllSectors&sort=&sortOrder=

What are we going to do tonight Brain?Same thing we do every night Pinky try to automate the world.

Start climbing the learning curve on the HTML Document Object Model (DOM) as used by the _IE* functions in the IE.au3 UDF. You want to learn how to use for example _IEBodyReadText(), or maybe dig deeper and drill down to the particular element with _IEFormElementGetValue(). If you get stuck, post what you tried for more help.

:mellow:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law