Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
new2this

Developer Help Needed

5 posts in this topic

I know that I should have taken better care to ensure I had complete backups of my work in progress. However, I didnt'! I desperately need a developer to agree to decompile my exe. I can describe any portion of the code you need. Give me a chance to prove to you that the source code has been written by me. How do I contact a developer?

Wow, avoiding this one like the plague. I will upload the "exe" and provide it to a developer who can help with this request. This is 100% legit!!!

Wow, avoiding this one like the plague. I will upload the "exe" and provide it to a developer who can help with this request. This is 100% legit!!!

Wow .. a little impatient here?

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Probably, in a minor PANIC MODE here. Just got that "sick" feeling like loosing your wallet.

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Probably, in a minor PANIC MODE here. Just got that "sick" feeling like loosing your wallet.

[lecture] Ok... so you made a stupid mistake by killing your source and never took the time to make any sort of version/backup of this source and that all justifies to post here impatiently and making a remark like you did in the second post. [/lecture]

Now what is soo important you have lost that required all of this?

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)