The InputBox cannot be displayed on any monitor - resolved thanks

I originally wrote my code on an older version of AutoIt (3.?.? (Sorry, I don't know the exact version)). I noticed today that there was an updated version (v3.3.4.0) and installed it. After I went to run my script my InputBox no longer worked the way it was in the older version. I added some debug script and found that when I now called my InputBox, it was giving me an error 4: "The InputBox cannot be displayed on any monitor." I didn't change any of the code from the old to new versions and it worked just find on the older version.

The items in the version Change log for this command are:

- Fixed #1074: Inputbox() positionning on multi monitor.

- Changed: InputBox() no longer requires passing both x and y or w and h.

- Fixed: InputBox() didn't return focus to the previously active window

I don't think any of these issues releate to me. However I do work on a laptop that I sometimes dock with a mulit-monitor system. Right now I'm just working on the laptop. the second issue should not be an issue as I am sending all the settings.

I am assuming this error means that I have some of the display variables of the command wrong. I've tried changing some of the and can get the display to show, however I cannot get the default values to be used properly using the "-1" setting. I will attach the section of code where I am using this command. Can someone:

1) Confirm what is meant by the above error message.

2) Explain what I'm doing wrong with my new code?

Thanks

$viLatDD=GUICtrlRead($hLatDD)
    $vTempHolder = $viLatDD                     ; Verify value is withing parameters
MsgBox(0, "here1", "What the Heck?  Lat=" & $viLatDD & "  Temp=" & $vTempHolder )
    While $viLatDD<0 or $viLatDD>90
MsgBox(0, "here2", "What the Heck?  Lat=" & $viLatDD & "  Temp=" & $vTempHolder )
        $viLatDD=InputBox("Entry Out of Range", "The Degrees of Latitude must be equal to or between 0 and 90 degrees." & @CR & @CR & "Please enter a correct value.", $viLatDD, " M2", -1, -1, -1, -1, "", $wMainWin)
MsgBox(0, "here3", "What the Heck?  Lat=" & $viLatDD & "  Temp=" & $vTempHolder & "  Error=" & @error)
        If @error=1 Then $viLatDD=$vTempHolder
        If $viLatDD>$viLatDD And Then
            MsgBox(0, "Number Only", "Please only enter numbers.  Letters, " & $Q & "-" & $Q & ", or " & $Q & "." & $Q & " are not allowed.", "", $wMainWin)
            $viLatDD=$vTempHolder
        EndIf
    WEnd
    GUICtrlSetData($hLatDD, $viLatDD)
Edited by jtsteffen

With InputBox it seems that the default for width, height toleftp,toplefty are all zero so add some sensible values instead of -1.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

With InputBox it seems that the default for width, height toleftp,toplefty are all zero so add some sensible values instead of -1.

I have done that during my troubleshooting. If I do put real variables in, I can get the box to display properly. However, I want it to use the default values. Has the way to make it use defaults changed from using "-1" in the command line?

I want it to center it vertically and horizontally on the screen. When I do put values in, it always puts it on the upper left hand corner. Any more ideas?

Thanks

It would help when you post a script that we can run to reproduce the error.

Here is the complete current script if that would help

; Manages UTM Converter files
; Rev 1.0 February 27, 2010             ; Initial Build
; AutoFarm

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
_Singleton("UTM Convert")       ; Only allow one occurance of this program to Run

Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)

; Declare Global Variables
Global $Q=CHR(34)                                                   ; Double Quotes
Global $Pi=3.14159265358979                                         ; Value of Pi
Global $vsProgramName="AutoFarm UTM to Lat/Long Converter"          ; Name of Program
Global $vsErrorMessage=0                                            ; Error Message

; Declare Local Variables

; Program Identification Variables
Local $Info_SWVer="1.0"                                             ; Software version
Local $Info_SWCre="February 27, 2010"                               ; Creation date
Local $Info_SWUpd="February 27, 2010"                               ; Update Date

; Button Handles
Local $bClose                                                       ; Close the Program
Local $bUTMtoLL                                                     ; Convert UTM to Latitude/Longitude
Local $bLLtoUTM                                                     ; Convert Latitude/Longitude to UTM 

; Declare GUI Variabl
Local $wMainWin                                                     ; Handle of Window main GUI
Local $mFileMenu                                                    ; Handle of Menu File
Local $msExitItem                                                   ; Handle of SubMenu Exit in File
Local $mHelpMenu                                                    ; Handle of Menu Help
Local $msVersion                                                    ; Handle of SubMenu Version in Help
Local $Msg                                                          ; Variable handling GUI Control

; Declare Program Variables
Local $vsFold_MyDoc=@MyDocumentsDir                                 ; My Documents
Local $MsgBoxAns                                                    ; Answer to Message Box

; Start the program
_Main()

Func _Main()
    ; Create GUI

$wMainWin = GUICreate("UTM to Latitude/Longitude Converter", 800, 300)

; Create Buttons and Check Boxes
    $bUTMtoLL=GUICtrlCreateButton("UTM to Lat/Long",15 ,247, 120, 25)
    $bLLtoUTM = GUICtrlCreateButton("Lat/Long to UTM", 150, 247, 120, 25)
    $bClose = GUICtrlCreateButton("Close", 653, 247, 120, 25)

; Declare GUI Variables
    Local $hUseDec                                  ; Handle for Use Decimal for Caluclation Button
    Local $hLatDD                                   ; Handle for Entered Latidude Degrees
    Local $hLatMM                                   ; Handle for Entered Latitude Minutes
    Local $hLatSS                                   ; Handle for Entered Latitude Seconds
    Local $hLatDDME                                 ; Handle for Entered Decimal Degrees Latitude
    Local $hLLNorth                                 ; Handle for Latitude North Button
    Local $hLLSouth                                 ; Handle for Latitude South Button
    Local $hUseDeg                                  ; Handle for Use Degrees for Caluclation Button
    Local $hLonDD                                   ; Handle for Entered Longitude Degrees
    Local $hLonMM                                   ; Handle for Entered Longitude Minutes
    Local $hLonSS                                   ; Handle for Entered Longitude Seconds
    Local $hLonDDME                                 ; Handle for Entered Decimal Degrees Longitude
    Local $hLLEast                                  ; Handle for Longitude North Button
    Local $hLLWest                                  ; Handle for Longitude South Button
    Local $hUTMZone                                 ; Handle for UTM Zone
    Local $hUTMCenMed                               ; Handle for UTM Central Median
    Local $hNorthing                                ; Handle for UTM Northing
    Local $hEasting                                 ; Handle for UTM Easting
    Local $hUTMNorth                                ; Handle for UTM North Button
    Local $hUTMSouth                                ; Handle for UTM South Button

Local $viLatDD                                  ; Value of Latitude Degrees (Integer)
    Local $viLatMM                                  ; Value of Latitude Minutes (Integer)
    Local $vfLatSS                                  ; Value of Latitude Seconds (Floating Point)
    Local $vfLatDDME                                ; Value of Latitude Decimal Degrees Entered (Floating Point)
    Local $vfLatDDCal                               ; Value of Latitude Decimal Degrees Calculated
    Local $vsNorth                                  ; Value of Latitude North Holder
    Local $vsSouth                                  ; Value of Latitude South Holder
    Local $viLonDD                                  ; Value of Longitude Degrees (Integer)
    Local $viLonMM                                  ; Value of Longitude Minutes (Integer)
    Local $vfLonSS                                  ; Value of Longitude Seconds (Floating Point)
    Local $vfLonDDME                                ; Value of Longitude Decimal Degrees Entered (Floating Point)
    Local $vsEast                                   ; Value of Longitude North Holder
    Local $vsWest                                   ; Value of Longitude South Holder
    Local $viUTMZone                                ; Value of UTM Zone (Integer)
    Local $viUTMCenMed                              ; Value of UTM Central Meridian (Integer)
    Local $vfUTMNorthing                            ; Value of UTM Northing (Floating Point)
    Local $vfUTMEasting                             ; Value of UTM Easting (Floating Point)
    Local $vsUTMNorth                               ; Value of UTM North Holder
    Local $vsUTMSouth                               ; Value of UTM South Holder
    Local $vTempHolder                              ; Temporary Value Holder

; Create Borders Around Sections
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ("", 0, 13, 800, 2, $SS_ETCHEDFRAME)             ; Top Line
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ("", 0, 150, 800, 2, $SS_ETCHEDFRAME)            ; Second Line
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ("", 0, 240, 800, 2, $SS_ETCHEDFRAME)            ; Bottom Line
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ("", 380, 31, 2, 101, $SS_ETCHEDFRAME)           ; Top Vertical Line
;   GUICtrlCreateLabel ("", 375 , 1, 2, 120, $SS_ETCHEDFRAME)

;   GUICtrlCreateLabel ("", 630, 1, 2, 240, $SS_ETCHEDFRAME)

; Create Lables and Text Boxes
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ("Latitude / Longitude Coordinates", 5, 5)
    GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 17, 25, 610, 107)
    $hUseDeg=GUICtrlCreateRadio("Use Degrees, Minutes, Seconds", 27, 35, 200, 20)
    $hUseDec=GUICtrlCreateRadio("Use Decimals", 400, 35, 200, 20)
    GUICtrlSetState($hUseDeg, $GUI_CHECKED) 
    GUICtrlSetState($hUseDec, $GUI_UNCHECKED)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Latitude:", 27, 72)
    $hLatDD=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 80, 70, 30, 20, $ES_NUMBER)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLatDD, $GUI_ENABLE)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Deg", 112, 72)
    $hLatMM=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 145, 70, 30, 20, $ES_NUMBER)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLatMM, $GUI_ENABLE)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Min", 177, 72)
    $hLatSS=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 207, 70, 110, 20)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLatSS, $GUI_ENABLE)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Sec", 319, 72)
    $hLatDDME=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 400, 70, 130, 20)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLatDDME, $GUI_DISABLE)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Decimal Degrees", 533, 72)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Longitude:", 27, 102)
    $hLonDD=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 80, 100, 30, 20, $ES_NUMBER)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLonDD, $GUI_ENABLE)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Deg", 112, 102)
    $hLonMM=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 145, 100, 30, 20, $ES_NUMBER)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLonMM, $GUI_ENABLE)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Min", 177, 102)
    $hLonSS=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 207, 100, 110, 20)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLonSS, $GUI_ENABLE)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Sec", 319, 102)
    $hLonDDME=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 400, 100, 130, 20)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLonDDME, $GUI_DISABLE)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Decimal Degrees", 533, 102)
    GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)  ;close group

GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 645, 56, 145, 39)
    $hLLNorth=GUICtrlCreateRadio("North", 665, 70, 60, 20)
    $hLLSouth=GUICtrlCreateRadio("South", 725, 70, 60, 20)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLLNorth, $GUI_CHECKED)    
    GUICtrlSetState($hLLSouth, $GUI_UNCHECKED)  

GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 645, 87, 145, 39)
    $hLLEast=GUICtrlCreateRadio("East", 665, 100, 60, 20)
    $hLLWest=GUICtrlCreateRadio("West", 725, 100, 60, 20)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLLWest, $GUI_CHECKED)
    GUICtrlSetState($hLLEast, $GUI_UNCHECKED)

GUICtrlCreateLabel ("UTM Coordinates", 5, 144)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("UTM Zone:", 27, 170, 70, 30, $ES_NUMBER)
    $hUTMZone=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 90, 168, 30, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Northing:", 157, 170, 60, 20)
    $hNorthing=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 207, 168, 110, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Easting:", 352, 170, 60, 20)
    $hEasting=GUICtrlCreateInput ( "", 400, 168, 130, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Central Meridian:", 27, 205 , 200, 20)
    $hUTMCenMed=GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "", 115, 205, 100, 20)

GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 645, 155, 145, 39)
    $hUTMNorth=GUICtrlCreateRadio("North", 665, 168, 60, 20)
    $hUTMSouth=GUICtrlCreateRadio("South", 725, 168, 60, 20)
    GUICtrlSetState($hUTMNorth, $GUI_CHECKED)   
    GUICtrlSetState($hUTMSouth, $GUI_UNCHECKED) 

; Create File Menus and Lists
    $mFileMenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("File")
    $msExitItem = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Exit", $mFileMenu)
    $mHelpMenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Help")
    $msVersion = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Version", $mHelpMenu)

; Show the GUICreate
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
        $Msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Select
            Case $Msg = $bClose                         ; Pressed the close button
                _AreYouSure()
            Case $Msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE                ; Corner X pressed
                _AreYouSure()
            Case $Msg = $msExitItem                     ; Exit choses from the Main Menu
                _AreYouSure()
            Case $Msg = $msVersion                      ; Show Version from the Main Menu
                _ShowVersion($wMainWin, $Info_SWCre, $Info_SWUpd, $Info_SWVer)
            Case $Msg = $hUseDeg                        ; Switch to Degrees Minutes Seconds
                GUICtrlSetState($hUseDeg, $GUI_CHECKED) 
                GUICtrlSetState($hUseDec, $GUI_UNCHECKED)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLatDDME, $GUI_DISABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLonDDME, $GUI_DISABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLatDD, $GUI_ENABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLatMM, $GUI_ENABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLatSS, $GUI_ENABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLonDD, $GUI_ENABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLonMM, $GUI_ENABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLonSS, $GUI_ENABLE)
            Case $Msg = $hUseDec                        ; Switch to Decimal Degrees
                GUICtrlSetState($hUseDeg, $GUI_UNCHECKED)   
                GUICtrlSetState($hUseDec, $GUI_CHECKED)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLatDDME, $GUI_ENABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLonDDME, $GUI_ENABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLatDD, $GUI_DISABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLatMM, $GUI_DISABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLatSS, $GUI_DISABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLonDD, $GUI_DISABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLonMM, $GUI_DISABLE)
                GUICtrlSetState($hLonSS, $GUI_DISABLE)

Case $Msg = $bUTMtoLL                       ; DB to INI button pressed
                $viUTMZone=GUICtrlRead($hUTMZone)
                $viUTMCenMed=GUICtrlRead($hUTMCenMed)
                $vfUTMNorthing=GUICtrlRead($hUTMNorthing)
                $vfUTMEasting=GUICtrlRead($hUTMEasting)
                $vsUTMNorth=GUICtrlRead($hUTMNorth)
                $vsUTMSouth=GUICtrlRead($hUTMSouth)
                _SelectDBtoINI($wMainWin, $vsFold_MyDoc, $vsUtilFold, $bDBtoINI)

Case $Msg = $bLLtoUTM                       ; Latitude/Longitude to UTM Button pressed
                If GUICtrlRead($hUseDeg)=$GUI_CHECKED Then          ; Is Use Degrees, Minutes, Seconds checked?
                    $viLatDD=GUICtrlRead($hLatDD)
                        $vTempHolder = $viLatDD                     ; Verify value is withing parameters
                    MsgBox(0, "here1", "What the Heck?  Lat=" & $viLatDD & "  Temp=" & $vTempHolder )
                        While $viLatDD<0 or $viLatDD>90
                    MsgBox(0, "here2", "What the Heck?  Lat=" & $viLatDD & "  Temp=" & $vTempHolder )
                            $viLatDD=InputBox("Entry Out of Range", "The Degrees of Latitude must be equal to or between 0 and 90 degrees." & @CR & @CR & "Please enter a correct value.", $viLatDD, " M2", -1, -1, -1, -1, "", $wMainWin)
                    MsgBox(0, "here3", "What the Heck?  Lat=" & $viLatDD & "  Temp=" & $vTempHolder & "  Error=" & @error)
                            If @error=1 Then $viLatDD=$vTempHolder
                            If $viLatDD>$viLatDD And Then
                                MsgBox(0, "Number Only", "Please only enter numbers.  Letters, " & $Q & "-" & $Q & ", or " & $Q & "." & $Q & " are not allowed.", "", $wMainWin)
                                $viLatDD=$vTempHolder
                            EndIf
                        WEnd
                        GUICtrlSetData($hLatDD, $viLatDD)

$viLatMM=GUICtrlRead($hLatMM)
                        $vTempHolder = $viLatMM                     ; Verify value is withing parameters
                        While $viLatMM<0 or $viLatMM>60
                            $viLatMM=InputBox("Entry Out of Range", "The Minutes of Latitude must be equal to or between 0 and 60 degrees." & @CR & @CR & _
                            "Please enter a correct value.", $viLatMM, " M2", -1, -1, -1, -1, "", $wMainWin)
                            If @error=1 Then $viLatMM=$vTempHolder
                            If Int($viLatMM)<>$viLatMM Then
                                $viLatMM=$vTempHolder
                            EndIf
                        WEnd
                        GUICtrlSetData($hLatMM, $viLatMM)

$vfLatSS=GUICtrlRead($hLatSS)
                        $vTempHolder = $vfLatSS                     ; Verify value is withing parameters
                        While $vfLatSS<0 or $vfLatSS>60
                            $vfLatSS=InputBox("Entry Out of Range", "The Seconds of Latitude must be equal to or between 0 and 60 degrees." & @CR & @CR & _
                            "Please enter a correct value.", $vfLatSS, " M", -1, -1, -1, -1, "", $wMainWin)
                            If @error=1 Then $vfLatSS=$vTempHolder
                            If Int($viLatMM)<>$viLatMM Then
                                $viLatMM=$vTempHolder
                            EndIf
                        WEnd
                        GUICtrlSetData($hLatSS, $vfLatSS)

$vsNorth=GUICtrlRead($hLLNorth)
                    $vsSouth=GUICtrlRead($hLLSouth)

$viLonDD=GUICtrlRead($hLonDD)
                        $vTempHolder = $viLonDD                     ; Verify value is withing parameters
                        While $viLonDD<0 or $viLatDD>180
                            $viLonDD=InputBox("Entry Out of Range", "The Degrees of Longitude must be equal to or between 0 and 180 degrees." & @CR & @CR & _
                            "Please enter a correct value.", $viLonDD, " M3", -1, -1, -1, -1, "", $wMainWin)
                            If @error=1 Then $viLonDD=$vTempHolder
                        WEnd
                        GUICtrlSetData($hLonDD, $viLonDD)

$viLonMM=GUICtrlRead($hLonMM)
                        $vTempHolder = $viLonMM                     ; Verify value is withing parameters
                        While $viLonMM<0 or $viLonMM>60
                            $viLonMM=InputBox("Entry Out of Range", "The Minutes of Longitude must be equal to or between 0 and 60 degrees." & @CR & @CR & _
                            "Please enter a correct value.", $viLonMM, " M2", -1, -1, -1, -1, "", $wMainWin)
                            If @error=1 Then $viLonMM=$vTempHolder
                        WEnd
                        GUICtrlSetData($hLonMM, $viLonMM)

$vfLonSS=GUICtrlRead($hLonSS)
                        $vTempHolder = $vfLonSS                     ; Verify value is withing parameters
                        While $vfLonSS<0 or $vfLonSS>60
                            $vfLonSS=InputBox("Entry Out of Range", "The Seconds of Longitude must be equal to or between 0 and 60 degrees." & @CR & @CR & _
                            "Please enter a correct value.", $vfLonSS, " M", -1, -1, -1, -1, "", $wMainWin)
                            If @error=1 Then $vfLonSS=$vTempHolder
                        WEnd
                        GUICtrlSetData($hLonSS, $vfLonSS)

$vsEast=GUICtrlRead($hLLEast)
                    $vsWest=GUICtrlRead($hLLWest)

Else
;               $vfLatDDME=GUICtrlRead($hLatDDME)
;               $vfLonDDME=GUICtrlRead($hLonDDME)
;               $vfLatDDCal=_CalDecimalLat($wMainWin, $viLatDD, $viLatMM, $vfLatSS, $vfLatDDME, $hLLSouth)

;               _SelectLLtoUTM($wMainWin, $viLatDD, $viLatMM, $vfLatSS, $vfLatDDME, $hNorth)
                EndIf

EndSelect
    Wend
EndFunc

Func _CalDecimalLat($wParWin, $viLatDD, $viLatMM, $vfLatSS, $vfLatDDME, $hLLSouth)

Local $LatDec

If $vfLatDDME>0 Then                ; Detect Decimal or long entered
        $LatDec=$vfLatDDME
    Else
        $LatDec=($viLatDD + ($viLatMM/60) + ($vfLatSS/3600))
    EndIf
    If $hLLSouth=$GUI_CHECKED  Then     ; North or South
        $LatDec=(-1)*$LatDec
    EndIf
    Return $LatDec
EndFunc

Func _CalDecimalsLong($LongDeg, $LongMin, $LongSec, $LongMan, $West)
    Local $LongDec
    If $LongMan>0 Then              ; Detect Decimal or long entered
        $LongDec=$LongMan
    Else
        $LongDec=($LongDeg + ($LongMin/60) + ($LongSec/3600))
    EndIf
    If $West=$GUI_CHECKED  Then     ; East or West
        $LongDec=(-1)*$LongDec
    EndIf
    Return $LongDec
EndFunc

Func _AreYouSure()                                      ; Check if we want to close program
;   $MsgBoxAns = MsgBox(36, "Close Program", "Do you wish to Close this program?", 0, $wMainWin) 
;       If $MsgBoxAns = 6 Then                          ; Yes was pressed
            Exit
;       EndIf
EndFunc

Func _SelectLLtoUTM($wParWin)                           ; Convert from Latitude/Longitude to UTM    

; Declare GUI variables
    Local $hTransResult                                                 ; handle for Command line

; Declare variables
    Local $X                                                            ; Counter Variable

; Start Code

EndFunc

Func _ShowVersion($wParWin, $Info_SWCre, $Info_SWUpd, $Info_SWVer)
    MsgBox(0, "AutoFarm DMAIN.DB Manager", "AutoFarm Product Specialist Documentation Group" & @CR &@CR & "Software Created:  " & $Info_SWCre & @CR & _
        "Software Last Modified:  " & $Info_SWUpd & @CR & "Version:  " & $Info_SWVer, 0, $wParWin)
EndFunc

Func _ErrorTrap()
    MsgBox(0, "Error", "There has been an Error." & @CR & @CR & $vsErrorMessage)
    Exit
EndFunc
Edited by jtsteffen

I dont know but i found bunch of undeclared variables that needed to be added to GLOBAL, and undefined function _SelectDBtoINI()

I removed it with ;_SelectDBtoINI() and script worked fine but "UTM to Lat/Long" button didnt work because you dont have function created for

_SelectDBtoINI($wMainWin, $vsFold_MyDoc, $vsUtilFold, $bDBtoINI)

Try to add

Global $hUTMNorthing
Global $hUTMEasting
Global $vsUtilFold
Global $bDBtoINI

and remove

;_SelectDBtoINI($wMainWin, $vsFold_MyDoc, $vsUtilFold, $bDBtoINI
Edited by dirty

• 2 years later...

Thank you so much Jos!!!!!! Changing -1 to Default (without quotes) worked for me too, after getting a serious headache trying to figure out why my code had broken.

Any chance of getting something about this added to the documentation / help file? My current help file (v3.3.8.1) still has -1's in the example code section.

Shalom

Bill