can't install BLuetooth

I'm trying to install Bluetooth after sysprep mini-setup, with an auto-it script.

I've done options like cmdline.txt and runonceEX.

When the installation is executed i get an error with the message "you do not have sufficient privileges to complete this installation for all users of the machine. Log on as administrator and then retry this installation, which is strange cause I am already login as administrator. When I execute the script manually it works fine, but if I want to run it with the above options (cmdline.txt or runonceEx) it doesn't work, even the HKLM\Software\MIC*\Win*\Curr*\RUN don't work.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance.

#region --- ScriptWriter generated code Start --- 
Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",4)
Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)
Opt("TrayIconHide",0)
RunAsSet("Administrator", @Computername, "blabla", 2)
RunWait('C:\unpak\setup.exe')
WinWait("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","WARNING: This progra")
If Not WinActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","WARNING: This progra") Then WinActivate("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","WARNING: This progra")
WinWaitActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","WARNING: This progra")
ControlClick("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","WARNING: This progra" ,2436)
WinWait("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","I &do not accept the")
If Not WinActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","I &do not accept the") Then WinActivate("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","I &do not accept the")
WinWaitActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","I &do not accept the")
ControlClick("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","I &do not accept the" ,2248)
ControlClick("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","I &do not accept the" ,2436)
WinWait("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","")
If Not WinActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","") Then WinActivate("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","")
WinWaitActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","")
ControlClick("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","Install HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth" ,2436)
WinWait("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","The wizard is ready to begin installation")
If Not WinActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","The wizard is ready to begin installation") Then WinActivate("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","The wizard is ready to begin installation")
WinWaitActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","The wizard is ready to begin installation")
ControlClick("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0.1.600 - InstallShield Wizard","The wizard is ready to begin installation" ,2485)
WinWait("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology - InstallShield Wizard","InstallShield Wizard Completed")
If Not WinActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology - InstallShield Wizard","InstallShield Wizard Completed") Then WinActivate("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology - InstallShield Wizard","InstallShield Wizard Completed")
WinWaitActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology - InstallShield Wizard","InstallShield Wizard Completed")
ControlClick("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology - InstallShield Wizard","InstallShield Wizard Completed" ,2450)
WinWait("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology Installer Information","You must restart your system")
If Not WinActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology Installer Information","You must restart your system") Then WinActivate("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology Installer Information","You must restart your system")
WinWaitActive("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology Installer Information","You must restart your system")
ControlClick("HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology Installer Information","You must restart your system" ,622)
Exit
#endregion --- ScriptWriter generated code End ---

I note that you're using flag option 2 to RunAsSet():

RunAsSet("Administrator", @Computername, "blabla", 2)
...which tells AutoIt to use the credentials for network connections only. The likely result of the above and the cause of your problem is that the install is running as the System account, which while it has the needed privileges to perform your install is not a member of the Administrators group, and that group membership is what the installer is checking for. What you probably want is to use is flag option 0 instead of 2.

I also note that this is an InstallShield install, InstallShield setup.exe is supposed to support command-line options to silence the install, have a look at this help page at InstallShield.com that talks about the command line options (including /r for record and /s for silent). There's a more in-depth page about silent installs here.

Yes yes yes, there it was. Youth must go, ah yes. But youth is only being in a way like it might be an animal. No, it is not just being an animal so much as being like one of these malenky toys you viddy being sold in the streets, like little chellovecks made out of tin and with a spring inside and then a winding handle on the outside and you wind it up grrr grrr grrr and off it itties, like walking, O my brothers. But it itties in a straight line and bangs straight into things bang bang and it cannot help what it is doing. Being young is like being like one of these malenky machines.

I note that you're using flag option 2 to RunAsSet():

...which tells AutoIt to use the credentials for network connections only. The likely result of the above and the cause of your problem is that the install is running as the System account, which while it has the needed privileges to perform your install is not a member of the Administrators group, and that group membership is what the installer is checking for. What you probably want is to use is flag option 0 instead of 2.

Ive tried option 0 and 1 but it didn't work for me, the results were the same error message. Even with the run option it makes no difference

Thanks for your input