Site in read-only mode

Hey guys:

Since Moday I can only write here, because I still have a valid cookie in my Browser's cache. Why? Because some great system / person developed the idea that it was totally cool to add the IP address of the gateway that connects me (and about 3000 other people on this site) to the internet to your blocklist without further notice (although you could easily match user accounts to IP addresses and PN the user(s) before taking actions).

For your information (and as you should be able to verify, e.g. on "http://tools.whois.net/whoisbyip/"): The gateway's IP address belongs to "AT&T Global Network Services". AT&T is the provider of internet connection and network services here at the Boeblingen site of "IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH".

I can assure you that absolutely nobody here has any interest in abusing this site in a malicious way. Due to the fact that nobody reacts on my mails to "banned@autoitscript.com", you're forcing me to post about my matter here.

Please ASAP unblock the IP-Range 195.212.29.0 - 195.212.29.255.

Regards,

C.Herdeg

Edited by cherdeg

You fail at reading. I responded to your first email with: "This is not enough information. Please re-read the "Why Read-Only?" page again." You never responded with the required information. I see that you have once again sent an email with none of the required information. Here's a hint: I will never manually unblock your address until you learn to follow simple instructions.

Also, what right have you to demand we remove you "ASAP"? This is our site. We can block anyone we wish for any reason we wish for any duration we wish. The system is largely automated and you have been caught by the automated portion. Why? Well, because contrary to what you claim, someone used the IP address you keep yammering on about on (or before) February 24th and managed to get it flagged as a spam IP address in the database I use.

Way to be an unprofessional fucktard about this whole thing. You:

• Fail to read the page and provide sufficient information.
  • Accuse us of not responding when I have clear proof I did respond on February 26.
  • Create a public thread for a private matter.
  • Essentially demand we unblock your IP range.
I am perfectly willing to work with people who are accidentally blocked. My demand is simple, provide the required information as described on this page. Since you have failed to do that and have thoroughly made an ass of yourself with your behavior and false accusations, I'm not touching the address. It'll expire when it expires.