Sign in to follow this  
Ziiepe

Getting lines from WinSCP console interfaces

Ziiepe

Hi everyone (sorry if my english is not the best)

First....im not a complete beginner with autoit but now im feeling like one.

My task is to write a little backup tool using autoit(of course), winscp over windows console window and winzip....an dthis basically fully automatic.

So far so good....the program is runnin and doing its job but if there is an error (disconnected from server for examble) I have to give some key input and the program is running again.

And here is my problem....i know that in theory i can get the console text with the $STDOUT_CHILD (and i used it in an former version of my backuptool while i was checking the files with an different tool than winzip succesfully).

But when i want to get the lines WinSCP is writing i cant get the text.

I hope you understand my problem....if not write what you dont understand and i try to make it clear.

Greetings

Patrick

Ziiepe

Hi everyone (sorry if my english is not the best)

First....im not a complete beginner with autoit but now im feeling like one.

My task is to write a little backup tool using autoit(of course), winscp over windows console window and winzip....an dthis basically fully automatic.

So far so good....the program is runnin and doing its job but if there is an error (disconnected from server for examble) I have to give some key input and the program is running again.

And here is my problem....i know that in theory i can get the console text with the $STDOUT_CHILD (and i used it in an former version of my backuptool while i was checking the files with an different tool than winzip succesfully).

But when i want to get the lines WinSCP is writing i cant get the text.

I hope you understand my problem....if not write what you dont understand and i try to make it clear.

Greetings

Patrick

Well.....i think i fpund my problem....wrong command to connect to winscp *head->table*