Need Help with tcprecv

I am trying to experiment with downloading a web page and then saving that result to a file. My test subject is google.com.

Sometimes, the result matches the "View Source" selection from Explorer... sometimes it does not.

Here is a chunk of what I get: (The error is in the three letters "fef" that appear just before the scripting section... the fef should not be there. I have played around with the maxlen parameter to no avail. ...also, sometimes it works fine)

...I have played around with some other pages, and they seem to work fine. However, I am concerned that because google.com does not work, I am missing some sort of bug in my logic.... I am using the base of a script that I downloaded from this site.

I hope someone can point me in a direction.

Thanks,

Campbell

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 06:34:48 GMT

Expires: -1

Cache-Control: private, max-age=0

Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

Set-Cookie: PREF=ID=663392429e150d37:TM=1267943688:LM=1267943688:S=H2KuArtsLR1hPSG6; expires=Tue, 06-Mar-2012 06:34:48 GMT; path=/; domain=.google.com

Set-Cookie: NID=32=rBqV7uz7nyX0G-yrQUekWTygnR1hB4BnBAgSybnItAbKrA1dpfCU0aSgVsPExMGCxyzImDgalsMnpV_HfK19CfDQ7KyvJ6heq_6TI3Gho3s1sWEY_zH_XaASbb7QcrrM; expires=Mon, 06-Sep-2010 06:34:48 GMT; path=/; domain=.google.com; HttpOnly

Server: gws

X-XSS-Protection: 0

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Connection: close

fef

<!doctype html><html onmousemove="google&&google.fade&&google.fade(event)"><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"><title>Google</title><script>window.google={kEI:"CEmTS5l7juYzhqDl7Qw",kEXPI:"23729",kCSI

GetHTLM.au3