Unable to disable the "Security Alert" Window when login SSL Web Site

I want to disable a “Security Alert” window with below script when I login SSL Web Site

However, it suspends at the script line _IEAttach("Microsoft") and cannot execute the script after.

$oIE = _IEAttach("Microsoft")

WinWait("Security Alert", "")

ControlCommand("Security Alert", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]", "Check", "")

I haven't used IE.au3 myself but as I read in it's docs, the first parameter of _IEAttach is a substring of the browser title. In other words, that would be '<pagename> - Windows Internet Explorer'. Therefore, it probably does not find an Internet Explorer instance with 'Microsoft' as title. Could that be the case? Or does your SSL web site have 'Microsoft' as title?

-- edit

I now realize the name was changed recently. At least in IE6 it always was 'Microsoft Internet Explorer'. I think they started 'Windows Internet Explorer' with IE7, but I'm not 100% sure. Which version of IE do you use :(?

Edited by dani

I haven't used IE.au3 myself but as I read in it's docs, the first parameter of _IEAttach is a substring of the browser title. In other words, that would be '<pagename> - Windows Internet Explorer'. Therefore, it probably does not find an Internet Explorer instance with 'Microsoft' as title. Could that be the case? Or does your SSL web site have 'Microsoft' as title?

-- edit

I now realize the name was changed recently. At least in IE6 it always was 'Microsoft Internet Explorer'. I think they started 'Windows Internet Explorer' with IE7, but I'm not 100% sure. Which version of IE do you use Posted Image?

I change the script as below, but the problem still exists

$oIE = _IECreate( "https://10.20.225.36/CACSproHK/GL_Logon.jsp")

WinWait("Security Alert", "")

ControlCommand("Security Alert", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]", "Check", "")