Beginner Help

Hello everyone I am very new to AutoIT, just downloaded it today actually and I am trying to write a small script that will auto-pick up items in a game I play.

The idea is this, when I hit my MOUSE 3 (middle mouse button) I want the script to start working, it will switch my game bar to the 4th bar (F12), use my pickup skill (F1), then switch back to bar 1 (F9) , Below is the code I have written.

While 1 = 1
  If _IsPressed ( "04" ) then Pickup()
WEnd

func Pickup()
  Send ("{F12}") ;Switch to bar 4
  Send ("{F1}") ;Use Pickup Skill
  Send("{F9}") ;Switch back to bar 1
Endfunc

I then save it and when I go to run it, I get this error:

Posted Image

Any ideas on how I could fix this? thanks very much.

Unknown function name = that function can't be found; in your case you forgot the #include statement.

EDIT:

Read Valik's note about bots: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showannouncement=11&f=2

R.O.S.E. online strictly forbids bots ... etc

A) Use of illegal automated programs, Scripts, and Computers. The use of any illegal automated program (Ex. 3 rd party bot) or system, devices, computers, or scripts on R.O.S.E Online is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal liability under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Section 1030 of the United States Code. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of applicable law and may also liable for the punitive damage. Gravity may terminate and permanently disqualify any users who, in its sole discretion, determines as being in violation of these Terms of Service. All decisions made by Gravity are final.

You better "forget" about this thread and never open a similar one again.

Edited by enaiman

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)