Hiding Taskbar

Hm...in order for this to get the full effect, I need to disable the taskmanager.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would not make a script that would disable Alt+Ctrl+Delete or TaskManager.

Yet doing this to someone as a prank. If something goes wrong, then the power or reset button would be the only fix. And doing this can cause corruption or loss of data, while windows is still running.. Hope you understand why Antivirus programs, associate prank programmes as a form of virus, for these reasons, amongst other reasons.

I would not make a script that would disable Alt+Ctrl+Delete or TaskManager.

Yet doing this to someone as a prank. If something goes wrong, then the power or reset button would be the only fix. And doing this can cause corruption or loss of data, while windows is still running.. Hope you understand why Antivirus programs, associate prank programmes as a form of virus, for these reasons, amongst other reasons.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, the thing is though, when your computer freezes your fire reaction is probably to hit "Ctrl+Alt+Delete".

This would spoil it completely. :(

Unless ofcourse, I could hide AutoIt from the process list?

compile the script as explorer.exe :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bah! I completely forgot about the compiled name. :( iexplorer.exe would be best, because even if you don't use it, the ugly thing is always open. :

Bah!  I completely forgot about the compiled name. :(  iexplorer.exe would be best, because even if you don't use it, the ugly thing is always open. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Interesting...If you use Control+Alt+Delete, and close the program, you can't use the hotkeys to re-enable. -,-

Interesting...If you use Control+Alt+Delete, and close the program, you can't use the hotkeys to re-enable. -,-

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there a way to disable the alt+tab combo?