Jump to content

Need help with key names.

Recommended Posts

Is there an easy way to figure out the names of certain keys on your keyboard?

I know that Escape for example is {ECS} and Enter is {ENTER}.

I am trying to figure out the key that is next to the windows button. It looks like a cursor with a menu behind it. Anyone know what this key is called?


It has the same result as right click, so you might aswell just use that, unless you've got the mouse disabled...for some reason.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Contents -> Appendix -> Send Key List

Amazing what you can find in the help file

Ummm the Right Click keystroke is NOT listed in that section as RightClick Key.

Turns out the key you are looking for is called {APPSKEY}

Edited by tazdev
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...