Bruteforce Dict. Creator

I wrote this little script to create wordlists.

but ist very slow

(code removed)

i would like to add some features but i dont know how.

- Calculating the number of combinations possible

- Calculating the remaining time

and if someone knows how to make that thing faster, gimme a hint :(

thx

@JSThePatriot

you'r right, i'll keep this one private ...

Edited by piccaso
CoProc Multi Process Helper libraryTrashBin.nfshost.com store your AutoIt related files here!AutoIt User Map

Just as a quick note. Not many if any one will help you with a brute force cracker as that is the type of name we dont want AutoIt to have.

There have been times we have had to contact firewall and virus removal companies to let them know that AutoIt isnt a bad program it is the person's using it that may or may not make it bad. Please do not give this wonderful tool a bad name.

Thanks,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

AutoIT is technically a script to C++ to executable compiler. So it's really C++, not autoit... just super simplified for easy scripting

I AM ORCA!! A VERY POWERFUL WHALE!!!

AutoIT is technically a script to C++ to executable compiler. So it's really C++, not autoit... just super simplified for easy scripting

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't be a smartass, you know what JS means... Anyway, C++ would be a lot faster, I just made a little program, that basically, will blow your computer up. Because, you will get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many differen't permutations (is this the right way to use "permutations"? Order counts :)) of characters, that the text file will become bigger then your computer :( And something bad would happen! But the program I made only outputs "" for some reason, I think it's because "char text = abc && abc[c] && abc[d] && abc[e] && abc[f] && abc[g] && abc[h] && abc && abc[j];" should be "string text = abc && abc[c] && abc[d] && abc[e] && abc[f] && abc[g] && abc[h] && abc && abc[j];" but I get all these errors, and this isn't the right place to ask for help and it's not something I even need... Ooops, off topic, sorry :P I attached the .cpp file just incase you have a C++ compiler and want to blow your computer up :(

EDIT:

I take NO responsibility of anything this code does to your computer!! Compile at your OWN risk!!! : Edited by layer
FootbaG