Iterate through all text fields.

I've been searching for enumerators on various gui controls. What I'd like to do is say for all text fields that name matches give pattern enter a value. Is there a quick hack for that?

Thanks.

Hello..

Quick Hack? Don't look for quick solutions, rather try to learn AutoIt as best you can. It will help you in the long run. Most people here will help you with your code but not write it for you if you haven't given any effort yet.

So for your quetion, it depends on what you are trying to do. For the most part, AutoIT is very nice that there is almost always a function to do what you need and if not a combination of things to do what you need.

You can use a loop to and probably some string functions and then use some gui functions like GuiCtrlSetData().

EndFuncAutoIt is the shiznit. I love it.

Hello..

Quick Hack? Don't look for quick solutions, rather try to learn AutoIt as best you can. It will help you in the long run. Most people here will help you with your code but not write it for you if you haven't given any effort yet.

So for your quetion, it depends on what you are trying to do. For the most part, AutoIT is very nice that there is almost always a function to do what you need and if not a combination of things to do what you need.

You can use a loop to and probably some string functions and then use some gui functions like GuiCtrlSetData().

I was able to jump of your suggestion to something that works, so thanks.

In case someone is looking for a quick hack...

$i = 1
while ControlCommand("title","","[REGEXPCLASS:.*\.EDIT.*; INSTANCE:"& $i &"]","IsVisible") = 1
    ControlSetText("title","","[REGEXPCLASS:.*\.EDIT.*; INSTANCE:"& $i &"]","2")
    $i+=1
WEnd