InetGet Error

Ok, I'm Trying to make an image downloader for a site, and when I try to InetGet() the url of the image @error gets set to 13, anyone know what that error signifies?

When I copy the same URL into my Browsers address bar the image comes right up

TIA,

nekkutta

ps. Using autoit 3.3.6.0

Edited by nekkutta

[size="2"] "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian Kernighan[/size]

I no longer have 3.3.0.0, But I think I know where the error is originating, If I try to punch in an image url that I haven't yet visited on the site, I get a page not found page, Tried hitting refresh on my browser on an image url that had loaded up, and it returned a page not found, So I Guess I will have to Scrap this Program....

I still would like to know what @error being 13 translates to.

thanks, nekkutta

UPDATE: OK, I have a solution, Albeit a very ugly one, using IE.au3, and _IECreate , and not Forcing a reload, but loading it from cache.. grrrr

Edited by nekkutta

[size="2"] "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian Kernighan[/size]