System Tray Menu Modification

Hi Everyone:

I'm trying to set up an autoit script so that it doesn't have a GUI & just has a menu in the system tray. Can this be done? If so, how would I do it?

I'm currently running on Win 2K & AutoIt v3.1.1.0.

Regards

Brian

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][B]When my kids were young this encounter really happened:Dad says: "Quit it kids! Your driving me CRAZY!Kid1 says: "Wheres crazy?"Kid2 says: "Can I go to crazy with you?"

You need the latest AutoIt beta version: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/

(If you run the installer, you need to look in a beta subfolder inside C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\)

The Tray... functions are documented in the beta help file.

Edit: Too slow

Edited by CyberSlug
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Thank you for the quick responses. I'm downloading the beta now (slow dialup connection). I'll let everyone know how it went.

Regards

Brian

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][B]When my kids were young this encounter really happened:Dad says: "Quit it kids! Your driving me CRAZY!Kid1 says: "Wheres crazy?"Kid2 says: "Can I go to crazy with you?"