How to PostMessageA "Ctrl"+"Tab" to a window?

I want send "Ctrl" and "Tab" to a unactivated window, I find use PostMessageA can send a key to a unactivated window,but PostMessageA only send a key, PostMessageA can not send two keys to a window.

Now , I need send two keys to a unactivated window, How to do use PostMessageA?

My English is very bad. :(

Edited by qingtianyu9

I want send "Ctrl" and "Tab" to a unactivated window, I find use PostMessageA can send a key to a unactivated window,but PostMessageA only send a key, PostMessageA can not send two keys to a window.

Hi, I'm not familiar with the PostMessageA() function you're describing. Another way to control/send commands to an unactivaed window is by using the following:

• AutoIt Help File
  • AutoIt Window Information applet
  • 16 different AutoIt interal Control*() functions; i.e., ControlSend(), ControlClick(), ControlFocus()
Cheers!

EDIT:

A quick search on the forum shows plenty of information on using PostMessageA correctly. In case you haven't searched before posting your question, you might check this thread out.

Edited by ssubirias3

Hi, I'm not familiar with the PostMessageA() function you're describing. Another way to control/send commands to an unactivaed window is by using the following:

• AutoIt Help File
  • AutoIt Window Information applet
  • 16 different AutoIt interal Control*() functions; i.e., ControlSend(), ControlClick(), ControlFocus()
Cheers!

EDIT:

A quick search on the forum shows plenty of information on using PostMessageA correctly. In case you haven't searched before posting your question, you might check this thread out.

Thanks!I know "ControlSend()" certainly,ControlSend() not work correctly for me.

I search for google,There is no solution!

Edited by qingtianyu9