Opening Multiple Radmin Windows

Hi.

I have to log into 100+ machines via Radmin every week, and I'd like to automate the procedure.

I'm looking to make an autoit script that goes opens a program called Radmin, selects every option on the list, and enter the username and password for each in order.

Ideally, I'd like it to select a folder (Call it "Screen 1"), and log into all the machines on that list, with the username "username" and the password "password". I won't know in advance the names of the machines in the folders (we change it often), or even be sure how many there are.

Once that's done, also ideally, I'd like to move the Radmin Viewer to the other screen (the machine has two monitors), and start opening windows from the "screen 2" folder on that screen. But I can use two scripts and just manually move the Viewer, which still turns a 60-minute task into a five minute task.

I know how to open radmin, and how to send a username and password (Open folder, send "username", tab, send "password". But how, roughly, would I select all the items in the folder one at a time without knowing what they will be named or how many there are?

Thank you.

FileFindFirstFile 
FileFindNextFile

or by using the udf to return an array of filenames

_FileListToArray

So, I'm still learning the syntax, but in pseudocode, it'd be

[autoit]run("Radmin Viewer")

WinWaitActive("Radmin Viewer")

FileFindFirstFile

For i = 0 To 5 [step 1]

FileFindNextFile ;It's the 7th option.

next

send tab ; which goes to the frame

FileFindFirstFile

FileFindNextFile ; Skipping a folder in the frame

while i<30 ; I'm assuming FindNextFile not finding anything, when it reaches the end, will break the loop. I imagine I might need an exception statement, though.

send enter

send "username"

send tab

send "password"

send enter

FileFindNextFile

i = i+1

Wend[/auotit]

I'm almost certain that's wrong, because I'm guessing half the terms; I'm still just beginning. But as long as the logic's right, it's just a matter of looking through the help file and finding the names of all the commands I want.