Any way to convert AHK to AU3?

I wrote a really simple script for some HL2 games (jumps fast while you hold the button) in AHK. Well, I wanted to share my script but found that it only works right with UAC disabled, not everyone has it disabled and it gets tiring trying to explain how to turn it off. So I heard that AutoIt doesn't have this problem but I don't know anything about AutoIt, so I was wondering if there was a AHK to au3 converter somewhere. I tried googling but didn't find anything but a AutoIt v2 to AutoIt v3 converter.

#SingleInstance Force
#NoEnv
SendMode Play
#IfWinActive ahk_group HL2Games

GroupAdd, HL2Games, Counter-Strike Source
GroupAdd, HL2Games, Synergy
GroupAdd, HL2Games, Team Fortress 2
GroupAdd, HL2Games, Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
return

~*Space::
   loop
   {
      if ( !GetKeyState("Space","P") || !GetKeyState("Numlock", "T") )
         break
      sleep, 15
      send, {Space}
   }
return

Yeah ... bad news about that, check the sticky post about bots.

This might not really qualify as a bot (more like autofire), but odds are nobody is going to touch it.

I would recommend abstracting this out to a simple programming problem and trying again.

Edited by Fulano

#fgpkerw4kcmnq2mns1ax7ilndopen (Q, $0); while ($l = <Q>){if ($l =~ m/^#.*/){$l =~ tr/a-z1-9#/Huh, Junketeer's Alternate Pro Ace /; print $l;}}close (Q);[code] tag ninja!

I originally declined to answer because I didn't want to bother figuring out how to rig an autofire reaction without generating an endless loop of hotkeys calling themselves. However, I did end up running across something that will get you most of the way there.

I redacted the code because it was pointed out (correctly) that it could have been easily modified into a keylogger.

Edited by Fulano

#fgpkerw4kcmnq2mns1ax7ilndopen (Q, $0); while ($l = <Q>){if ($l =~ m/^#.*/){$l =~ tr/a-z1-9#/Huh, Junketeer's Alternate Pro Ace /; print $l;}}close (Q);[code] tag ninja!