What is my Problem....with Gui-Scrolling ?

Hi

i made a script what monitors sysstats from a pc and displays it in a gui - it should scroll the information automaticly downwards...

my script is working . but only for short time...

$edit = GUICtrlCreateEdit("",10,10,200,100,$WS_VSCROLL)

GUICtrlSetData($edit, GUICtrlRead($edit) & "----------" &@CRLF & $ret[2] & @CRLF)

_GUICtrlEditScroll($edit,$SB_PAGEDOWN)

after some perfect working pagedown-scrolls the scrolling stops working at all....

are there any limitations to the _GuiCtrlEditScroll ?

das beste Windows Support Forum: Windows 2000 Helpline und tschüss den WindowsfehlernProgrammieren: Autoit 3 - wer braucht noch VBS ?!Programmieren: Autoit 3 Forum?

Don't think it's a problem with the scroll, might be a buffer limitation, if you keep adding to the edit control you'll eventually run out of buffer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm the problem is, that This bufferlimitation comes really really fast, it scrolls down i think 4 times - and that´s it

problem is , i want to keep the actual information up on the screen - a infoscreen what automaticly scrolls older infos downwards - any other suggestions ?

das beste Windows Support Forum: Windows 2000 Helpline und tschüss den WindowsfehlernProgrammieren: Autoit 3 - wer braucht noch VBS ?!Programmieren: Autoit 3 Forum?