COmplete newb need help

Hey I'm completely new to autoit and atm I'm just trying to get it to read HP and MP from a game. I found that nomad HP thing and I already found the base address for the hp/mp in my game. Here is how I find the hp/mp in CE:

1. Get address from 00978910

2. Add 598 to it

3. Get the value from the address you just added 598 to

4. Add 2d4 to it

5. That is the mana address

How do I implement this in autoit so that it reads the MP? This is what I did so far...lol:

Removed

I don't think it's storing my value right though. I made the TestPTR() function to see if its storing my values right - but when I click the button it says "Variable used without being declared". Run it for yourself and see...I attatched Nomad memory editor aswell. I hope someone can help me or give some hits as to how I can do this...I'm completely new. D:

NomadMemory.au3

Edited by Valik
Code removed

Just one quick tip.

You can store Hex values to variables directly without using Hex()

$HP=0xAddress

$Mana=0xAddress

Global $Offset_HP = Hex( 9931024, 7 )
Global $Offset_MP = Hex( 9931024, 7 )

Can be expressed as:

Global $Offset_HP = 0x0978910

Your Mana address would look like this according to your instructions:

Global $Offset_MP = ($Offset_HP+2*(0x598)+0x2d4)

Final code for Addresses:

Global $Offset_HP = 0x0978910
Global $Offset_MP = ($Offset_HP+2*(0x598)+0x2d4)

Remember, you can always check to see what the addresses will be by using Windows Calculator.

Change it to Programmer if you are using windows 7, or just use scienftific if you are on XP.

Select Hex as your variable type and just type in your addresses.

As simply as:

978910+598+598+2d4

It will spit out the value:

which is your Mana Address. Now stick a 0x0 before it and you have your address in hex.

Hope that helped,

Hiyoal

• Moderators

Guys,

Please read the sticky at the top of the forums. Game bots like this are not welcome here. :idea:

From the Runes of Magic EULA:

You may not use in Game play macros or other stored rapid keystrokes, "dupes," "cheats" or other patterns of play that facilitate acquisition of items, currency, objects, character attributes, rank or status at an accelerated rate when compared with ordinary Game play. You may not use your or third-party software to rewrite or modify the user interface or otherwise manipulate data in such a way as to use the System to acquire items, currency, objects, character attributes or beneficial actions not actually acquired or performed in the Game

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area