Open with .... SciTE ?

I'm having an issue setting my .au3 files to be opened with SciTE.

Windows 7 - Open With - Change Default Program

When I browse to *\Autoit3\SciTE\ and choose SciTE.exe. SciTE does not seem to populate in the "Open with" window. I have already downloaded and install the newest version of both Autoit3 and SciTE. I can choose to "Open with" AutoIt3.exe.

I know it's me... But help me out foo.

• Developers

Install SciTE4AutoIt3 installer and select to use SciTE for open during install or use SciTEConfig to change it.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Install SciTE4AutoIt3 installer and select to use SciTE for open during install or use SciTEConfig to change it.

Jos

Thank you,

I have it configured correctly with SciTEConfig, But the icons in windows show up as the default unknown icon verses the SciTE icon. While playing around I noticed that if I rename the SciTe.exe to anything other then SciTe.exe. (aka Copy - SciTE.exe)I can use the "Open with" and choose SciTE from the list, But the icons are still the default unknown icon.

I have my autoIt3 folder installed in My Dropbox folder. Could that be causing the issue ?

Edited by nlgma

• Developers

Don't know what you have done to accomplish this. I am running Win7 and see the SciTE ico after having done the above process.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)