Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DraikSword

Scan process's memory

5 posts in this topic

Hi all. I want to ask if Autoit can do a scan process's memory to find a address that have a value we want, just like Cheat engine? :idea:

Hi all. I want to ask if Autoit can do a scan process's memory to find a address that have a value we want, just like Cheat engine? :idea:

Nope.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

sad.... :idea:

anyway, thank you :)

It's possible to do, but you won't find general help for how to do so here. This site has a policy against explicitly working on game bots or game modifications using memory hacks here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showannouncement=11&f=2

If you still want help doing this, you'll need to help yourself to the myriad of threads on the forum (use search) for a UDF named "NomadMemory". Be forewarned that you can be banned for discussing game modifications, especially if it's against the game's Terms of Service or it is a multiplayer game.

It's just best to keep those discussions to other forums. Some of us here frown on using AutoIT for blatant cheating.

Thank Yorn. I knew NomadMemory function. I also found this topic http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66210&st=0&p=496399&#entry496399

I'm still looking for the solution for my problem... :idea: