Need help with right click to a control

Hi I am playing a game called MU online and well i need to just get it to simulate a right click but i need it to hold it, its just for spamming spells it doesnt have to change anything all i need is a held down right click until i turn off the bot. Possibly a hot key would good too. I got as far as trying to do a Controlclick command but that didnt get me very far im pretty nooby at this stuff so any help would be greatly appreciated. The Autoit window info is posted as well. Thanks so much in advance

Edited by autobeginner

Before you get help on automating games I suggest you read this.

Edited by bo8ster

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Nope there is nothing stating that i can't use it im playing on a private server, not official, the bot would only run for a few minutes at a time due to the high experience rate, i gotta log back off and reset my character and log back in, it just would help that way i can check my email and other things while the game is going. I meant no offense to you sir, i read the rules and i believe that what i am doing wouldnt tamper with the rules either. There is a bug already in the game where all u have to do is hold down right click and press enter to open the chat, then u open the right click menu from ur keyboard and it will sit there and spam ur spells or skills without u actually pressing anything, it works for me and for alot of other ppl just that id like to be able to automate it, and to do other things while the game is running. any help would be greatly appreciated

I guess you just misread the TOS for the site.

WEBZEN has the right to obtain, without notification to you, information from your computer, software, and parts or portions thereof, including, without limitation, your computer's random access memory, video card, central processing unit, hard drive(s) and any other storage devices to assist our efforts in policing users who may develop and/or use "hacks" and/or "cheats" to gain advantage over other users.

You may not exploit any bug, feature, or design within any WEBZEN product or Service. You may not intentionally use and/or share such information, real or fictitious, regardless of intent, or if it grants an unfair advantage. You may not directly or indirectly communicate the existence of such exploit/bug to another user of the WEBZEN Service. You will report any such exploit via the bug reporting process outlined on the WEBZEN Website.

YOU WILL NOT recieve assistance with a bot that violates the TOS of any game.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

As stated though its a private server, with its own emulation on the game webzen has no control over what goes on in it. But if its against forum rules, then im sorry i meant no harm or disrespect to anyone here. I apologize, thanks anyway.

I'm not sure that helps. When I click on the banned users and look at the reasons, Hack and Hacker seem to be the primary words in play along with one Idiot. I'm still pretty sure that what you want would put you into one of those categories.

If in doubt you could always ask a Mod to send the site a link to your post (along with your IP Address) and let them figure it out for themselves.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

No problem and welcome to the forums. Please read through the forums to see what kind of topics are tolerated and which ones are not.

George