Sign in to follow this  
Delta

Steam ID Search

Delta

This is an old program I made a long time ago when I was first starting out with AutoIt. I had completely forgotten about it until recently when I found a need to use it again. This is just the compiled version as I'm still looking around for the source files. Plus I'm pretty sure the source files are broken and need to be updated.

What this program does is pretty simple. First it downloads the log files from your steam server via FTP. Then it searches through each log file and extracts the Steam IDs and nicknames of everyone who has played on your server and places them in a separate file. Finally the program allows you to search though that file for Steam IDs and nickname of people who have played on your server. This is good for finding players who play under multiple nicknames by searching for a Steam ID or finding entire clans on your server just by searching their clan tag.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Deltaforce229

[size="1"]Please stop confusing "how to" with "how do"[/size]

FuryCell

This is clever and I like the clean UI. You should compile it and put it on softpedia.

Edited by FuryCell

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Delta

Sorry for the late response. This is the compiled version it's the source I didn't post. I just found the source code and I'm going to try to rewrite it so that it's all in one executable instead of three.

If you guys really think it's good I'll throw it up on softpedia once I rewrite it.

[size="1"]Please stop confusing "how to" with "how do"[/size]