pixelsearch with pixelchecksum

Hello all. My problem is this: When I search my screen for a particular color of a pixel and then check the surrounding values to verify that I have indeed found the correct pattern, my program gets stuck re-checking the same pixel over and over. How do I make it skip over that pixel and find the others on the screen?

Thanks

PixelSearch(0,0,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight,$colorSearch)
while @error = 0
$var = PixelSearch(0,0,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight,$colorSearch)
$sumcheck = PixelChecksum($var[0]-2,$var[1]-2,$var[0]+2,$var[1]+2)
MsgBox(0,"Sum is ",$sumcheck)
if $sumcheck = $sumcalc Then
    MsgBox(0,"found one",$var[0]&","&$var[1])
EndIf
WEnd

Change the area you are searching according to the results of your first search; to do this use the coordinates found from the first search for the second search.

Example:

$FirstWhiteFound = PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0xFFFFFF) ;Search for white pixel.
If Not @error Then
    If PixelGetColor($FirstWhiteFound[0] + 1, $FirstWhiteFound[1]) <> 0xFFFFFF Then ;If the pixel to the right it isn't white.
        $SecondWhiteFound = PixelSearch($FirstWhiteFound[0] + 1, $FirstWhiteFound[1], @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0xFFFFFF) ;Start search one pixel to the right.
        If not @Error Then MsgBox(0, "Success", "Found second instance of 0xFFFFFF")
    EndIf
Else
    MsgBox(0, "Error", "Couldn't find 0xFFFFFF")
EndIf
Edited by BitByteBit

Change the area you are searching according to the results of your first search; to do this use the coordinates found from the first search for the second search.

Example:

$FirstWhiteFound = PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0xFFFFFF) ;Search for white pixel.
If Not @error Then
    If PixelGetColor($FirstWhiteFound[0] + 1, $FirstWhiteFound[1]) <> 0xFFFFFF Then ;If the pixel to the right it isn't white.
        $SecondWhiteFound = PixelSearch($FirstWhiteFound[0] + 1, $FirstWhiteFound[1], @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0xFFFFFF) ;Start search one pixel to the right.
        If not @Error Then MsgBox(0, "Success", "Found second instance of 0xFFFFFF")
    EndIf
Else
    MsgBox(0, "Error", "Couldn't find 0xFFFFFF")
EndIf

Thank you very much.