Run autoit throw VB6

rafu5418

Dear friends,

anyone have any good samples or examples of cAutoit+VB6 code where i can learn. Actually im a vb6 programmer and i want to deploy autoit scripting throw vb6. plz help... If no samples or examples available please tel me how i can run the autoit script on vb6 coding?

thank you

Dear friends,

anyone have any good samples or examples of cAutoit+VB6 code where i can learn. Actually im a vb6 programmer and i want to deploy autoit scripting throw vb6. plz help... If no samples or examples available please tel me how i can run the autoit script on vb6 coding?

thank you

Are you just trying to execute a script from withing VB? You could compile your script into an *.exe, and then call the .exe from within VB

Dim RetVal
RetVal = Shell([Pathname of EXE],[WindowStyle As vbAppWinStyle = vbMinimisedFocus])

Are you just trying to execute a script from withing VB? You could compile your script into an *.exe, and then call the .exe from within VB

Dim RetVal
RetVal = Shell([Pathname of EXE],[WindowStyle As vbAppWinStyle = vbMinimisedFocus])

Sir, thanks. but that's not the thing i want. I want to use cAutoit.dll and run the autoit script is it possible?

Thank you