Search a .txt to see if it contains values in a .INI

What i have so far is....

#include <Array.au3>
#include <FF.au3>
#include <File.au3>

Func Searching()
       $SourceCode = _FFReadHTML("html", 7)    ; Reads the source code of a website
        Sleep(200)                     
        FileDelete($TextFileName)      ; Deletes a file
        Sleep(200)
        $SouceText = StringSplit($SourceCode, '<fieldset><legend>Name', 1)  ;Splits the source at "Name"
        Sleep(200)
        FileWrite($TextFileName, $SouceText[2])   ; Rewrites it and saves the text after "Name"

$Age = IniReadSection("Ages.ini", "Ages")  ; Reads the INI
        For $i = 1 To $age[0][0]                    ; Starts the for loop reading every value for age
            $SearchResults = StringInStr($SouceText[2], $age[$i][1], 0) ;checks if any of the ages is = to one of the ages in the source code
            Sleep(50)
            If $SearchResults > 0 Then ; If it finds it, then
                                AddIgnoreList() ;and it will add that line to the ignore list
                DOTHIS()  ; It will run another function
                                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
endFunc

Func AddIgnoreList()

EndFunc

Im sure its a easy solution, but its kinda late here and im not really thinkin straight haha.

So how would i get it to add the text that matched in both to a ignore list so that when i run it again, it would skip over that text?

(The html code keeps refreshing with new information added to it, and i need this ignore list to filter out what it previously had found.)

~Shakala

ps: Since it is a private site, and the rest of the code is private, this is all i can give, If you have ideas, but aren't positive if they will work, post them anyways, ill give them a test and reply back.

Edited by Shakala

Hi,

if i catch you right, you want to save $SouceText[2] into an ignore list.

1) Save your ignore list into a file.

2) Read this file into an array. -> _FileListToArray ()

3) Perform a search over the array, to check, if the line string is in the array. -> _ArraySearch ()

4) If not in array, perform your $SearchResults..... If you find the string, add this line to your ignore list and do an

_ArrayAdd ($arignore, FileReadLine ("ignore.txt", -1)) -> Read Last Line from ignore.txt and put value into ignore array for later or more comparisons.

This might helps you for further coding......

;-))

Stefan

P.S: This is all i will give you........

Hi,

if i catch you right, you want to save $SouceText[2] into an ignore list.

1) Save your ignore list into a file.

2) Read this file into an array. -> _FileListToArray ()

3) Perform a search over the array, to check, if the line string is in the array. -> _ArraySearch ()

4) If not in array, perform your $SearchResults..... If you find the string, add this line to your ignore list and do an

_ArrayAdd ($arignore, FileReadLine ("ignore.txt", -1)) -> Read Last Line from ignore.txt and put value into ignore array for later or more comparisons.

This might helps you for further coding......

;-))

Stefan

P.S: This is all i will give you........

eck, lol thanks.

~Shakala