MuGrab Beta

Datenshi

Putting it up here for people to try it out, MuGrab automates download from Megaupload, decoding the captcha using a neural net written in python(By Shaun Friedle)

Paste Megaupload links in the "links.txt" file then start MuGrab, Remember this is Beta and so you might run into bugs and stuff, if you're able to report them please do. I may incorporate the final code in RapidQueuer, which is another project of mine, we'll see.

Download Hosted on my site due to size restrictions. Here too http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8IJS0XK7

Zipfile includes script exe, Anticaptcha(python)<- reason the file is 2mb. There's no source rls until i can clean it up and get some more stuff done.

Edited by Datenshi

Great idea, can't wait to try it. Unfortunately, I get an error trying to download from your site.

I've been using Megaupload auto-fill captcha++ for greasemonkey. You may want to look at the script as it is very tiny and does a great captcha job (http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/56989).

It would be great if this could be incorporated into Rapidqueuer.

Regards....

Yo Fmen, actually..its the same coder that did the Greasemonkey script and the python one which i use. I have no idea how to translate the javascript(greasemoney) or the python one, into AutoIT. I doubt its possible tbh cause there's some serious image manipulation which is hard to follow. I put it up on Megaupload, you can get it here *removed due to crap compile* new link in OP

Edited by Datenshi

OK. got it and tried it.

I get the following error:

Line 68 Subscript used without non-Array variable.

Looking forward to giving it a whirl as the greasemonkey script is kind of flaky, working one day and not the next.

Thanks

yeah, i was kinda sloppy when i put it together =) ah well, hopefully fixed it now

Very encouraging, Datenshi.

The firt two times, the program timed out without downloading the file, but the third time was a charm.

A little more polish and you have it.