read HTML table paste into InDesign

I work in the desktop publishing department of a print shop, and i gotta say, i have autoit doing half my job for me. LOVE IT. any way heres my next project.

we have an order form online for print jobs. when people submit their order, the website sends me an email (into Microsoft Outlook) with a table that contains all their information. we have a template set up (in Adobe InDesign) that i want the information to go to.

ok, so im not looking for code here. its way too much fun making this shit work to have somebody do it for me. just a finger pointing me to where i should look.

is there a function that will read the info out of the table? (copy from outlook)

is there a function that can find text on my screen? (find where to put the text)

or is this something im going to have to do with mouse clicks and pixel location?

ive searched the forums for "copy table", "read table info " and "search email table"

i attached the table if it helps.

DTPProd Order form Result #5670410.htm

<--a good way to start you day

is there a function that will read the info out of the table? (copy from outlook)

I find it to be clunky, but this UDF will give you a good start on reading your emails (and getting the contents of them)

Once you get ahold of the contents of the email (it should come out as html) you can either read through it and parse out the data by doing splits on the html tags, or you could always use the _IE* commands: Either write the HTML out to a file and open it in IE or simply use _IECreate to make a blank page, use the _IEDocWriteHTML function to inject your HTML and then (in either case) use the _IETableWriteToArray function to pull your data back out.

is there a function that can find text on my screen? (find where to put the text) or is this something im going to have to do with mouse clicks and pixel location?

This depends, if the AU3Info tool can find a control handle to reference, you'll be fine. If it can't... then it gets messier. It looks like there's some talk of API stuff for InDesign, but I don't know what form that takes.

Best case scenario: AU3Info will give you what you need, worst case scenario, maybe this post will start you down the right path.