Sign in to follow this  

control freezes on one window

I am using AutoIt to automate the wireless zero config (windows default wifi supplicant to connect to access points)

I am succeful in configuring a preferred network. Now when I want to connect through the scan list, i.e If I open the scan list and try to connect to a specific network, the info tool shows that as a Listbox. But when try to send the network name using the control-command using the list box, the control goes to the last network starting with last alphabet. i.e If i send "wifi", it takes "i" as the command and selects the first network starting with i. So I instead of giving the Listbox as option I have given the ID. It works, it selects my network, but It works with only network without any security. But when I use WEP security, It prompts for a pass word and the control hangs there..

I would like to is there any work around for these type of problems. i.e how to stop the control getting struck at a point and regain the control.