Need help w/ Cursor

I want to make it so my cursor is on top of any and all windows, including applications which might take control of it. For example, if I'm playing a flash game and I click the flash game, my cursor becomes the crosshair. I dont want any other functionality other than the mouse being on top of the window, I can work the rest of the kinks out myself. I can't seem to find anything in the help files related to this.

I still want control over the window tho, I can imagine that if successful the cursor will just be on top of the cross hair, even in movement. Thanks in advance :mellow:

Don't mean to be a bumper, but has no one responded because it's not possible?, or just because no one has responded yet lol. If it's not possible, could someone let me know so I quit wasting time trying to do it.

Don't mean to be a bumper, but has no one responded because it's not possible?, or just because no one has responded yet lol. If it's not possible, could someone let me know so I quit wasting time trying to do it.

Don't give up. Anything's possible with AutoIt (well, 99.999% of the time).

I think it's just a matter of rephrasing your question. Sometimes the cursor can be "hidden" (actually, its graphic is disabled), but the cursor is always "on top" and cannot be placed "behind" a window.

Are you trying to keep the Flash game active?

- Try WinSetOnTop and loop with a WinWaitNotActive + WinActivate combo

Are you trying to prevent the mouse from leaving the game window?

- Try _MouseTrap

That's how I interpreted your question. I may be way off, but if so you should be able to clarify.

[font="Tahoma"]"Tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"[/font]

Im already using mousetrap succesfully, but for the additional function required, i need the mouse visible on top of the window.

Basically, when running a specific application, the application takes control of my cursor, turning it into a crosshair and centering it, I want to be able to see my cursor unhidden ontop of (not behind) this application, even if it is centered, or uncontrollable I just want it to be seen over the app.